MOVE!!!!!!

OP
I

ImAGuinneyPig

Oh yes! Guinness is ALWAYS there in the kitchen if something is going on, or if she suspects something will eventually go on. She's always right behind me, like a shadow. But if there is a door opening (fridge, cupboard) she knows to haul a$$ out of the way!

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
... he gives me the stink eye and I can just read his face "B**** watch where you are going and I don't have to move!":ROFL:

I get that eye all the time! Especially when I try to get her out of my seat. I swear, just lean over an inch to grab the remote and she's got that inch. Ask her to move and she looks at me like I'M the inconsiderate one

Thankfully, Abby doesn't go near the fridge. She doesn't like the other dog who lives in there (her reflection LOL)

Georgiasmom

Feb 3, 2012
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Georgia
Georgia is always between my feet while I walk to the back door to let her out I have to walk like she is standing on my feet. When I am in the kitchen doing anything she sits on my feet. Sometimes I forget she is there and start moving. Georgia goes flying and I about kiss the floor. :biglaugh:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
:ROFL: Its so funny to see the similar behaivors! Brutus is the same if I move the tiniest bit he takes my spot and refuses to move unless I pick him up lol STUBBORN but too cute lol:tease: thats what Brutus is thinking in his head when i give in to him

kaikousha

Jan 25, 2012
San Diego
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thor & Odin
Rook usually plants his butt right in front of the refrigerator, and just sits and stares at me when I need to open the door. Once I manage to get the door open and grab what I need, there is usually a bully head sniffing around inside blocking the door from closing. I suppose I could teach him that this is not allowed, but instead I just tell him, "Back it up buddy"... and make beeping noises like a truck backing up and he obliges. It's much more entertaining for both of us that way.

Hahaha that is so funny!
The worst is when I'm outside with Thor and walking around...usually I have to stare at the ground because the second I look up he cuts me off and I trip over him in front of whoever else is out there...I have no shame anymore.

OP
C

Cooper11

Now I thought you American folk were clever :rofl: Did you guys not learn yet that the floor is a Bully's domain and they will sit and walk precisely where they like. If you go falling, tripping or worse still, standing on them you Will get the stink eye because its their floor and you should darn well watch where your walking.
and FYI othere things that belong to your Bully are, the fridge, the contents of the fridge, your slippers and the kitchen, the couch and cushions, their bed, your bed, anything that smells good or tatstes good and anything else they want. If you do not share the Stink Eye wil be issued :tease:

Well some one needs to tell Cooper that my bra is mine! I don't share! I am so tired of a soggy, slobbery bra! He doesn't even has boobs! ugh!!!

OP
C

Cooper11

well now if he's geting it off the floor, or off anything that sits on the floor, technically it is his, just like all socks are Lucys :rofl:

:blink:aaaa...what?:blink: Why would my bra be on the floor! :w00t::ROFL:

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
I think they know that if they don't want to move, they don't have to!

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Aah I feel your pain. I decided to put a bed off to one side in there and I try to get her to stay. That way my chubby dubby doesn't miss out on watching and praying for a snack and I won't break my neck.

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
I read this thread yesterday and I think maybe Schultz did too....last night making dinner he got me real good....stealthily sitting behind my feet at the sink, when I turned to take a step I fell right over him dropping a million frozen peas all over the kitchen... I'm laying flat on the floor and he walks up to my head and stares at me like I'm an idiot, then proceeds to help me clean up the peas.... I can never get mad at him cause he always gives me this look
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330525040.123154.jpg

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
[MENTION=3991]Saalwi[/MENTION] at least Schultz helps you clean! I tripped over the baby gate last week. I'm laying on the floor, crying in pain and Abby starts pouncing on my head. I think she thought I was a toy or something lol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.