MOVE!!!!!!

C

Cooper11

Okay I know I am not the only one that has to deal with this because both my dogs do it but Cooper is extra good at doing it.....For example you are in the kitchen cooking and Cooper is in there with me I go to walk to the fridge and about trip over him and do you think he will move his big chunky butt :cursing:....Of Course not! :nonono: I seriously have about fallen flat on my face sooo many times. And when I look at him and say cooper can't you move your butt he gives me the stink eye and I can just read his face "B**** watch where you are going and I don't have to move!":ROFL:

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Get used to it.... it does not stop as the get older. Nitshcke gave me two sprained ankles from tripping over him -- still LOVED him to pieces

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I am :ROFL: I thought I was the only one with this problem! Ugh it's annoying when I'm getting dressed and trying to put pants on and he is right there lol I love him so much! Lol

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Sometimes I think Princess Gracie is trying to do me in!!!! YOU are SERVING THEM!!!! Just remember that and watch where you are stepping.....
Poor baby bully.... so sad. :p

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
That's so funny! Both mine do that! But at least I can hear Gio coming (He is a heaving breather :ROFL:) ! But my little frenchie sneaks up on you and sits right at your legs and its impossible to hear her! Both just ready to pounce if I drop some food!

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
Yes, and I have a small galley kitchen, two bulldogs trying to help me cook, an two cats trying to make sure said bulldogs stay in the kitchen.

They also are averse to people wearing shoes and socks, so I can't get ready for work if they are around!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I feel your pain ... except mine sit just behind my feet ... far enough away for me not to be aware of them but close enought that the tiniest step backwards and I'm in danger of falling on my bum!!!!! :blink:

OP
C

Cooper11

[MENTION=4081]mcraven2[/MENTION]
Cooper will just be standing or laying so I can't hear him.....But when he is walking I can for sure hear him and Gracie.....I don't think either of them pick up their feet when they walk!

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
It is so funny to hear of the same behaviours. My bullies also love to help me cook. I have become so accustomed to it that I do a sort of 'bully ballet' around them. I'm getting pretty good at it. If I have to get in to the garbage or the fridge, I say "Scusi!" (excuse me in Italian), and they have learned to move or get a door in the butt. I love it when they help in the kitchen. Actually, I love it when they do anything. Actually, I love it when they do nothing too.:inlove:

OP
C

Cooper11

It is so funny to hear of the same behaviours. My bullies also love to help me cook. I have become so accustomed to it that I do a sort of 'bully ballet' around them. I'm getting pretty good at it. If I have to get in to the garbage or the fridge, I say "Scusi!" (excuse me in Italian), and they have learned to move or get a door in the butt. I love it when they help in the kitchen. Actually, I love it when they do anything. Actually, I love it when they do nothing too.:inlove:

Yes Coop has to have his big noggin in the fridge if I open it. And he tries to wash the dishes in the dish washer while I am loading it. He just can't not step p on the dishwasher... I swear he waits for me to open the dishwasher, he will be sleeping and I will open it and here he comes running. Thinking he is on dish duty every day!!!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
BabyGirl is notorious for being in the way. She's like a big bus that blocks all the lanes. She won't move unless I tap her on the butt. I don't mind Wilson in the kitchen cuz he always picks the same parking spot. Just have to remember to wipe up the drool when he leaves. I've slid a couple of times.

ea5bc101.jpg

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
Sliding on drool...I think we have all done that. The only time they drool, though, is when they are expecting a casserole...:D

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
Rook usually plants his butt right in front of the refrigerator, and just sits and stares at me when I need to open the door. Once I manage to get the door open and grab what I need, there is usually a bully head sniffing around inside blocking the door from closing. I suppose I could teach him that this is not allowed, but instead I just tell him, "Back it up buddy"... and make beeping noises like a truck backing up and he obliges. It's much more entertaining for both of us that way.

OP
C

Cooper11

Rook usually plants his butt right in front of the refrigerator, and just sits and stares at me when I need to open the door. Once I manage to get the door open and grab what I need, there is usually a bully head sniffing around inside blocking the door from closing. I suppose I could teach him that this is not allowed, but instead I just tell him, "Back it up buddy"... and make beeping noises like a truck backing up and he obliges. It's much more entertaining for both of us that way.
:ROFL: Coop does the same thing! I will open the door with him in front of it and he goes scooting! It is weird that they sit by the fridge! None of my other dogs (non bully) never found the seat right in front of the fridge to be the best stop. He will sit there too when it is getting close to feed time. He sit right in front of the fridge and sleeps or gives you the depressed face like food me!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.