shedding

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OP
C

Cooper11

The only other person that makes me laugh like you guys do is my mom! And she is trying to remember her password so she can get on here :ROFL:
On A serious note thank you for being you.....I am home all day with my kids and don't get much adult contact until my mom and hubby get off work....so coming on here and getting good laughs has made me in such better moods lately. I even introduce you 2 to my mom tonight...well at least she got to meet you...you didn't get to meet her! She is a smart *** so when she gets on we will have some laughs!

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The only other person that makes me laugh like you guys do is my mom! And she is trying to remember her password so she can get on here :ROFL:
On A serious note thank you for being you.....I am home all day with my kids and don't get much adult contact until my mom and hubby get off work....so coming on here and getting good laughs has made me in such better moods lately. I even introduce you 2 to my mom tonight...well at least she got to meet you...you didn't get to meet her! She is a smart *** so when she gets on we will have some laughs!

Yes... this is great fun... I am interested in seeing our antics once you Mom joins in

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
We can help her with the password thingy! Ask [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] !
Ohhh and you're a good egg too! We are probably driving some people crazy..but they'll never admit it! :ROFL:

OP
C

Cooper11

We can help her with the password thingy! Ask @desertskybulldogs !
Ohhh and you're a good egg too! We are probably driving some people crazy..but they'll never admit it! :ROFL:
lol i made her a new account tonight so we will she.....she is a bigger when it comes to the internet and a one finger typer!:lmao:

OP
C

Cooper11

[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] you guys know who the Queen bee is don't you...or so she thinks?????

Members online

No members online now.