The tooth fairy came!

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
That's right. Miss Abby lost her first tooth last night. When I put her to bed I told her that if she was a very good girl the tooth fairy would come and bring her something special. Who knew the tooth fairy worked for the US Postal Service!

Today Abby got a new squeaky in the mail from a very special friend. She also got the medicine that she needs to help her stay with us for as long as possible!

and, of course, like all of her important toys... she brought it home to play with

Abby LOVES her gift!

OP
Twice

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh, by the way.... Miss Abby was NOT a good girl last night LOL

I'm trying to sleep and Miss thing wants to play. She's biting my ears. I tell her that I'm exhausted and need sleep. She starts biting my nose. I tell her to stop and what's the little smarty pants do? She crawls under the covers and starts messing with my feet!!

OH! and the little genius learned a new trick. Abby wants to play. But I need to post pictures of her new gift. You know that little lever underneath your computer chair? The one that lets you raise and lower it? Yeah. Abby has learned that if she hits that with her head my chair sinks and she can jump in my lap lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Oh, by the way.... Miss Abby was NOT a good girl last night LOL

I'm trying to sleep and Miss thing wants to play. She's biting my ears. I tell her that I'm exhausted and need sleep. She starts biting my nose. I tell her to stop and what's the little smarty pants do? She crawls under the covers and starts messing with my feet!!

OH! and the little genius learned a new trick. Abby wants to play. But I need to post pictures of her new gift. You know that little lever underneath your computer chair? The one that lets you raise and lower it? Yeah. Abby has learned that if she hits that with her head my chair sinks and she can jump in my lap lol

:ROFL: she is one smart cookie... and knows she most likely will not get in trouble :evil:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Hugs to the tooth fairy!

ab58895c.jpg

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
That's funny about the computer chair. Emma's under mine right now and Wilson did the same when he was little. Cute pictures!! Which toofie did she lose?

OP
Twice

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
She lost one of the front ones. Now she only has 3 teeth to bite my nose with lol

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online