Yuck

jen74401

Feb 18, 2012
Oklahoma
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Beefy
So, Beefy and I have watching a lot of movies in bed lately (Hubs is out of town on business). Beefy gets up by my pillow and starts rubbing his head on it, starts twisting his body, then BAM! He gives me the stink end! The stink end right in my face, every time! Does anyone else have this happen or is my dog just rude? :ashamed::cursing:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
My Frenchton Louie does that to Mr. Wilson. I'm assuming it's a dominance thing. You know like, "Eat my dust!"

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Tank does...he likes to put his butt on me. I think he's just a gross boy. LOL

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Tate and Finn have done that to me too. Mostly Tate though. I don't mind it at all as the scent helps me to sleep since I pass out from it :fart:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I think it is a bully thing... as they hope for the butt scratch and if you don't then they drop the :fart:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
PHP:
Well, Mack and Ruggles think butt stink is beautiful therefore they are doing me a favor when they stick their butts in my face!

I never thought about it that way, but that idea makes perfect sense! :fart:
Just another sign of bully love!

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
I thought my Husband was the King of Farts until Tess came to our lives. She can clear out a room. Now my husband blame her for the smell in the room. :).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Gio loves to have his butt in my face, and when he farts he makes sure his butt is as close to my face as possible! My frenchie does the same thing, for such a small little girl she sure does make an awful smell!!

C

Cooper11

I thought my Husband was the King of Farts until Tess came to our lives. She can clear out a room. Now my husband blame her for the smell in the room. :).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
:ROFL: My moms says the same thing about her hubby and he says the same thing as your hubby does!!! Funny!

C

Cooper11

[MENTION=4339]jen74401[/MENTION] Just be happy you got the :fart:...Cooper use to pee on pillows and I would take the stink over the pee any day!!!
What is funny is when they fart and then they look at their butt like WTH was that!!! I caught Coop chasing his butt the other day and I know it was cuz he was blasting them cause i heard them. It will be quiet in the Room and all the sudden you will hear toot toot...yep everyone in the room yells "Cooper!!" :ROFL: I started the salmon oil with his meal and he has been extra smelly lately!!! :lmao: There should be a warning label on the bottle!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.