Crazy Dog Lady

C

Cooper11

I would just like to tell everyone yes I am the Crazy Dog Lady!......I am pretty sure this is what my husband would tell you. I think of Cooper 24/7 because he is my baby. My husband took my out and had people surprise me for my bday in the beginning of the month and I can't tell you how many times he rolled his eyes at me because I would say I miss my baby! I do Have a skin baby...he is 2 almost 3 but Cooper loves snuggling with his momma my 2 year old is rough and would rather play. Tonight we celebrated my 7 year old BDay and the whole time I was thinking of Coop. Told my hubby again I miss my baby! He now just laughs as I am sure he is annoyed. As I sit here on the computer I had Coop growling at me because he wanted on my lap. Yes I am sitting here with a 40+ pound bully puppy on me and a 7 year old to the side of me. And Cooper has GAS :fart: loud and smelly and of course I have the rear end closest to my face! :barf::hahaha:But I don't care because he is my baby and I am the Crazy Dog lady :eek::lmao:

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
I try so hard to be restrained when people ask me how the ladies are. I overheard a coworkers talking about my menagerie (my boss has 2 dogs and 4 cats). I only have 2 bulldogs and 2 cats. Is that so crazy???

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] get in line!! I think there are a hundred or so of US here - BESTEST feeling in the world

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
I think it happens once you get your first bulldog...My kids say thats all I talk about. And they are like potato chips you cant just have one.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Maybe instead of a forum, this is actually a support group!!
@ cooper11 this would have been an appropriate time for the :fight::girlfight:They are my favorites!! LOL

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.