Georgia's First Dress

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Hat or no hat ... she is very pretty!!! :lmao:

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Where do you get HRH tutu dress thing. We want one for our Gracie! So cute!

I was at Petsmart yesterday looking for a big doggy gate and just happened to walk through the clothes section shopping for Miss Bertha BAcon and saw the OMG cutest outfits, including a couple tutu dresses. Of course my favorite shirt was one that said, "hating me wont make you pretty" LOL

C

Cooper11

I was at Petsmart yesterday looking for a big doggy gate and just happened to walk through the clothes section shopping for Miss Bertha BAcon and saw the OMG cutest outfits, including a couple tutu dresses. Of course my favorite shirt was one that said, "hating me wont make you pretty" LOL

I will have to get to pet smart!!! I thought I commented on your post about Miss Bertha Being born! But I love the name....sooo a bully name!!! :D

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Petsmart has good clearance sales. HRH has quite a few outfits from there. At 40 lbs she usually takes a large, but some things run small just like in people clothes and then she needs XL.

C

Cooper11

Petsmart has good clearance sales. HRH has quite a few outfits from there. At 40 lbs she usually takes a large, but some things run small just like in people clothes and then she needs XL.

O :poo:!!! In that case they better make XXXL or Gracie might be screwed! Not all of our bullies are as lucky as HRH to be at the slim 40 lbs!!!!!:D

OP
Georgiasmom

Georgiasmom

Feb 3, 2012
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Georgia
Thank you for all the comments! [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] for the pic you did. Love the ears hanging out!:D This thread has been great! :ROFL: it's great someone thought I was able to put a hat on her. We were laughing because she kept running in a circle trying to bite the dress.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Thank you for all the comments! @JAKEISGREAT for the pic you did. Love the ears hanging out!:D This thread has been great! :ROFL: it's great someone thought I was able to put a hat on her. We were laughing because she kept running in a circle trying to bite the dress.

:hmm: I wish I may..I wish I might..be able to do pictures..Yaaaaaaa..right! I didn't do those great pics! No way..no how! :ROFL: [MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION] is the fancy picture Queen..and I think [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] did one too! Meeee..not so much...I'm tech challenged..to be generous!

Members online

No members online now.