Food update

C

Cooper11

Anyone ever notice that our dear friend Becky throws quite a few :hissy: fits!! :tease: :biglaugh:
I just try to ignore them....eventually she will learn nothing good comes from having those :hissy:....Remember you need to treat the special people special :bang:
:lmao:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Its My Most Favorite Thing To Do! :ROFL:

You....why you....I'll show you ​ SPECIAL!!!!! :cursing:

HOLY :poo: it is dog pile on Becky day... and I missed it :hissy: :evil:

darla and me

Feb 21, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Darla
Hi,
I am a new bulldog owner. My baby is 16 weeks. She came home at 8 weeks. I switched her to Wellness "just for puppies" from what her breeder was feeding her. She is doing fine. At her 16 week check up the vet told me to feed her Royal Canine Bulldog. I did notice posters around the office (he is a bulldog specialized vet) so I mentioned that he seemed to be "promoting" the food. He told me that most of his bulldogs eat the food and are very healthy. Any thoughts? Does anyone use this food. I will keep her on puppy food until she is 12 months, but perhaps Wellness is not the best choice?
THANKS
Cyndi

C

Cooper11

Hi,
I am a new bulldog owner. My baby is 16 weeks. She came home at 8 weeks. I switched her to Wellness "just for puppies" from what her breeder was feeding her. She is doing fine. At her 16 week check up the vet told me to feed her Royal Canine Bulldog. I did notice posters around the office (he is a bulldog specialized vet) so I mentioned that he seemed to be "promoting" the food. He told me that most of his bulldogs eat the food and are very healthy. Any thoughts? Does anyone use this food. I will keep her on puppy food until she is 12 months, but perhaps Wellness is not the best choice?
THANKS
Cyndi

If you look there is a top 6 (i think) dog foods for bullies! [MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] she is our food chic! She will be able to tell you about the royal canine! But I would say if your pup is doing good on it and has solid :poo: then no reason to change!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Hi,
THANKS
Cyndi

:hiya: first of all welcome to the best Bully place ever! I hope you post an introduction in intro forum so everyone "meets" you. If your pup is doing well on Wellness..by all means stay with it. Do NOT use Royal Canin..I think if you read our dog food ratings article..you will see it is a very low rated food. Vets recommend it because unfortunately, they get most of their nutrition info from sales reps. I'm so glad you found us! Any questions..just ask..and we love pictures!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hi,
THANKS Cyndi

Hi Cyndi ... welcome to EBN and the wonderful world of bulldogs!! RC is not food, very low rating. Something to keep in mind... your vet is not a nutritionist and is most likely not paying for any of his food so their are factors. Take a look at the articles and food rating list on the nutrition forum. Lots of great info for you to read and decide which food is best for you baby. Keep in mind, grains tend to be an issue as well as chicken.

Good Luck

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.