Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
So if you read my threads from a few months back you will remember I was thinking of switching Tank off the Avoderm and onto Fromm. Well he's been officially on just the Fromm for about a month and a half and I've got to say, he is doing great on it! He's on the Beef Fritatta and I have noticed a great change in his face. His rolls look so much cleaner and his eyes are no longer watering all the time. Thank you everyone for the great advice! It took a while but I think we've found his food!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
YEAH.... love hearing our babies are doing so well -- :dancing:

C

Cooper11

You had to post this! Now I am pretty sure I will be changing Coopers Food. I never would have thought in a million years I would be bending over backwards for my dog!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
That's great to hear that he's doing so well on the food change. If you're interested in doing a food change success story please send me a PM. Glad to see your old name back too! :up:

OP
boomsboo

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
You had to post this! Now I am pretty sure I will be changing Coopers Food. I never would have thought in a million years I would be bending over backwards for my dog!

I never thought I would be either! But trust me! Its worth it! :up::up:

C

Cooper11

I never thought I would be either! But trust me! Its worth it! :up::up:

Yeah my mom just ordered some for Gracie......so then I was like gosh darnit I'm probably going to change now too.....They deliver the Fromm to your house...so that is one plus!!!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
I crack myself up! :laugh:
yes becky has lots of fun with herself:laugh: im glad yours is doing well. i welcomed back tankstertheprankster and then i got a thank you from [MENTION=3189]boomsboo[/MENTION] and i was like who is that?:ROFL: i so forgot welcome back

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:confused: who are you and where is Tankstertheprankster ?? :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: Oyyyyy!

Becky -- I really think all these members are trying to mess with you and try to send you off to the REAL looney bin

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
yes becky has lots of fun with herself:laugh: im glad yours is doing well. i welcomed back tankstertheprankster and then i got a thank you from @boomsboo and i was like who is that?:ROFL: i so forgot welcome back

:laugh: welcome to MY world!

Becky -- I really think all these members are trying to mess with you and try to send you off to the REAL looney bin

:yes: even the new peeps! :eek:
I thought she was already there? :confused:

:hissy: :hissy: :hissy: Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.