So Proud of Emma today!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Show me with what, a small baton? That's why your guys have two, they need them. :tease: TGIF :cheers:

She's a slipper thief!!! :detective:
you know with all that beer clinking im thinking jeannie is drunk and lost her slipper:yes:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Hey, I'd like to chime in too...i've only had 1 beer myself and I'm totally coherent...[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION], what kind of home monitor system did you get? was it easy to install? i'd like to know more please...oh, and cheers!:cheers:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Hey, I'd like to chime in too...i've only had 1 beer myself and I'm totally coherent...@JeannieCO , what kind of home monitor system did you get? was it easy to install? i'd like to know more please...oh, and cheers!:cheers:
:up: and :cheers:. I'm not in the mood for another beer, now a 7&7, :hmm:, still thinking about it.

Henny, it's by Vue Zone.com. I researched several types and brands and this is the system I felt suited my needs the best for my first one. It's not a security system by no means, more of a home monitoring. The unit I got is the SM2700. It's 100% wireless and iPhone compatible (which was the deciding factor for me, I wanted an app that I could check from my phone while I'm at work, hehehe). You just have to have a wifi router. Plus the base unit into the router and wall and walla your done. You have to register the unit on their website. You can snap a picture from your phone or a recording. The SM2700 comes with two motion detection cameras. You can also set it up to send you emails when motion is detected (which is what I will do when we're away). It does not have audio though which I really don't care about. Other than that, you the camera are wireless and you just figure out where you want them. They have three service plans, a free one, a premiere (which is what I have) a business. You can also buy additional cameras and add them to the system. Oh you can view all cameras at one time too. :up:

I paid $277 from Amazon ($12 cheaper than their website) but that ended up costing me $78 because it went on sale two days after I got it for $199. Had I bought it from them they would have credited me $90, dohhhhh. Oh well I'm happy with it!!!

Oh it's on sale right now too!!!! Not sure for how long though. In one word, it's AWESOME! :up:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION], thanks for the information! sounds like a fabulous set up. I want something like that to keep an eye on my two rascals! :detective2:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
@JeannieCO , thanks for the information! sounds like a fabulous set up. I want something like that to keep an eye on my two rascals! :detective2:
I've been meaning to do a post on it separately but just haven't had the time. Ok, I've had the time just haven't made the time. It's very interesting and is giving me an insight on what they do during the day. I wish I would have had it for Ace & Orion all those years, would have been awesome.

One big 7&7 has been served. :cheers:

Most Reactions