Recommended Treats, toys, & more

C

Cooper11

I think this thread could be VERY helpful if we would all come together and mention or put some of the things our bullies love!
Treats, toys, chews, beds, ect..........
I just got my order from Carolina pet pantry and I got this toy for Cooper....He LOVES it and hasn't put it down yet! Very nice chew toy!

http://stores.carolinapetpantry.com/-strse-764/Corn-on-the-Cob-dsh-/Detail.bok

corncob.jpg

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Almost anything from Carolina Pet Pantry...Courtney rocks...lol

OP
C

Cooper11

Almost anything from Carolina Pet Pantry...Courtney rocks...lol
I Know!!! I can't remember who gave me the name to get salmon oil there and $100 later I was still wanting more stuff!!! Was very happy with the stuff I got too....Bigger than what was pictured and looked better too!

OP
C

Cooper11

Bought Dozer some deer antlers he loves them!!!
:) I still need to order those...I did get these chews from Carolina pantry....they are suppose to last a long time.....I will let you know how they are!

OP
C

Cooper11

http://stores.carolinapetpantry.com/-strse-636/Churpi-Chew-Jumbo/Detail.bok

churpichew.jpg

Cooper LOVE these! He has been chewing on it all night. Went to sleep on the couch and woke up in the middle of the night to start chewing on it again! Def. long lasting. It is still as big as it was when I opened it just changed colors. Smells like something you smoked on the grill!

[MENTION=4363]BrooklynStar[/MENTION] i would recommend these...also did I tell you how much I love you name! My 7 year old daughter's name is Brooklyn :D

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I think there was talk of adding a forum for toys and treats to help each other..... [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] ??

SDxBuLLiSHDoG

Feb 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
First Lady Hennessy aka SySy
2012-02-21 05.56.48.jpgdeer antlers, tennis balls, rubber chew toys like Kongs among other noise making toys keeps FLH fully entertained.

on another note, do you all leave their toys out or rotate them in and out?

OP
C

Cooper11

[MENTION=4343]SDxBuLLiSHDoG[/MENTION] I keep all toys out all the time, well they have a basket they go in. I haven't found a toy Cooper really likes...although he does like the corn on cob thing and a stuff animal. Gracie is more the toy girl and goes through them like candy! :) Cooper and my Griffen just like to get theirs our and mess up the house. :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
deer antlers, tennis balls, rubber chew toys like Kongs among other noise making toys keeps FLH fully entertained.

on another note, do you all leave their toys out or rotate them in and out?

toys are all out all the time.... different toys on different levels of the house

SDxBuLLiSHDoG

Feb 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
First Lady Hennessy aka SySy
[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION]

thanks for the insight and clarity. it's so difficult to go to a store and not entertain the thought of picking up something new for tha gal :tongue:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
mine have kongs, deer antlers, and nylabones at the moment. im going to be getting some new things as sarah doesnt really like anything but her deer antler.

BrooklynStar

Feb 21, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
http://stores.carolinapetpantry.com/-strse-636/Churpi-Chew-Jumbo/Detail.bok

churpichew.jpg

Cooper LOVE these! He has been chewing on it all night. Went to sleep on the couch and woke up in the middle of the night to start chewing on it again! Def. long lasting. It is still as big as it was when I opened it just changed colors. Smells like something you smoked on the grill!

@BrooklynStar i would recommend these...also did I tell you how much I love you name! My 7 year old daughter's name is Brooklyn :D

Thanks for the compliment! Brooklyn is a beautiful name =]

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
Bruin and Lilly love their Vibram toys. The stock for vibram toys is probably dwindling out there since they're not making them anymore, but luckily my mom works there and she grabbed me a bunch a samples to last a few years, because they're the only toys that will last. One of the vibram sticks lasted a whole year!entirelypets_2196_2055944553.jpg

Most Reactions