Bully Play

OP
C

Cooper11

My Frenchton Louie and BabyGirl do the face biting thing. I just observe and monitor because Louie kept putting his penis in her face (Louie is a perv) and she started to bite it. (Sounds funny I know). Well I kind of let it go but one day I noticed the floor had bloody smears so I put a stop to that business. The blood was coming from his penis. They still do the face biting and wrestle a little bit but if it escalates to the point where BabyGirl starts to get p****d off (I can tell because the hair on her back raises up) I distract them by taking them outside or do some basic lessons which means they're going to get cheese treats. Sadly Wilson and Louie never play. Louie is too insecure and only sees Wilson as a threat. Now Wilson has learned to treat Louie the same way as he is treated (as a threat). @mcraven2 is right about learning the bad habits from each other. Many years ago I had two Labs and one always learned the bad habits of the other.

:lmao: O Louie!:lmao:

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
[MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION] you have me cracking up with your description of their play session.. Louie and babyGirl are hilarious! poor Louie he got bit! lol!!
[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] my pups play exactly like you are describing. Aldo is more of the dominant one of the two and I have to really watch him; growling is not allowed, but he is so cute he does get away with more than he should. He is starting puppy training on saturday. Katara finishes hers this week. I have noticed big change in her.

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
Ollie and Ivy used to wrestle with each other constantly as pups. Now it has calmed down a bit, but once in a while they will get into a thing we like to call the 'pacman', where they are pseudo-biting each other's faces. I don't really like it that much, because I am concerned about their eyes, as we have had corneal ulcer issues in the past. As far as toys go, one will taunt the other with a toy and it is quite comical, so I let them do that. As well, I always buy 2 of everything.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.