Muzzle color?

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I have so much trouble with the iPhone app! Ugh :frustrated: :)

Let's see if it works now! Lol

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
43542692-aab2-86eb.jpg

C

Cooper11

[MENTION=4246]ChanelnBrutus[/MENTION] Yep! He is a cutie! Love the sleepy face...like WTH get the camera away! I usually get the stink eye! :aaargh:

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] he was actually passed out when I took this one! He is always on the go so it's hard sometime to take his pic lol :crazy: :)

C

Cooper11

@Cooper11 he was actually passed out when I took this one! He is always on the go so it's hard sometime to take his pic lol :crazy: :)

O I totally understand. Cooper does not sit still for pics. and when he does he looks abused in the pic my other dog does the same thing. I think they are both afraid of the camera and get all submissive when I have it out to take a pic.

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
There are a lot of Eb's with black masks, doesn't Finn have a black mask? I love love love the black masked ebd's. One of Aldo's litter mates had a full black mask. As a little tiny baby she looked much uglier than the siblings. And I reserved Aldo, as they grew older she really grew into her mask and was probably the prettiest of them all.. well, after my Aldo of course :p

Members online

No members online now.