Seat stealer

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
So Brutus loves when i get up so he can steal my seat!!! I love him so much that I just sit somewhere else or if he wants to lay with me I let him be comfortable and I'm not! Ugh he has me wrapped around his finger!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330046267.260558.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330046267.260558.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 110
Last edited by a moderator:

Corlando465

Feb 16, 2012
Lexington, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
My baby bully cries to be on the couch, but is never content unless someone is on the couch snuggling with him. If i get up,mhe also moves into my seat, buy whines until i come back. He is so spoiled!but I love it! Not sure how the snuggling will go when he's full grown. don't think he will be a lap dog much longer LOL

C

Cooper11

My baby bully cries to be on the couch, but is never content unless someone is on the couch snuggling with him. If i get up,mhe also moves into my seat, buy whines until i come back. He is so spoiled!but I love it! Not sure how the snuggling will go when he's full grown. don't think he will be a lap dog much longer LOL
O Yes he will!!! :lmao: He doesn't care how big he is, he will still want on your lap and you more than likely are going to let him!!!

[MENTION=4246]ChanelnBrutus[/MENTION] :lmao: They have a way of doing that to us! They are too darn cute to make them move!

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Yea they will always think the are lap dogs! He is so cute with the tippy tongue when he lays down so it's so hard to move him! Ugh what we do for them lol!

Last edited by a moderator:

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
I have five dogs on me this morning..Wait till you have more than one lol

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Yes ocassionally they will get into tiffs. then its time out for whoever started it...

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yes... every bully has that special way of getting us to give in to them for everything

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.