Kain ate the end of a bully bone... Aaarrggg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Um...since I gave you that info you have to send me some for free :) :lmao::ROFL:
Or I'll send Coop to your house and he will blow you away because is a armed and loaded :fart:

OK -- this is, I think the 3rd post you mention Coop's nasty a$$ :fart: ..... what food is he on??

C

Cooper11

OK -- this is, I think the 3rd post you mention Coop's nasty a$$ :fart: ..... what food is he on??

LOL When I first got him....well maybe he was like3 or 4 months he was sooooo gassy! :) and now he only has gas here and there....But the last few day he has been extra gassy....loud and smelly!!! I started the salmon oil...could that be the cause???? You think?

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LOL When I first got him....well maybe he was like3 or 4 months he was sooooo gassy! :) and now he only has gas here and there....But the last few day he has been extra gassy....loud and smelly!!! I started the salmon oil...could that be the cause???? You think?

That could do it.... but what food is he on?

C

Cooper11

That could do it.... but what food is he on?
He is on IVET dog food ...cowsmom said it is an okay food but there are better foods out there. My mom just purchased Fromm for Gracie so I will be changing to that also :)

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
He is on IVET dog food ...cowsmom said it is an okay food but there are better foods out there. My mom just purchased Fromm for Gracie so I will be changing to that also :)

Banks and Cheli are on the Beef Fritatta..... no gas, but the :poo: really has a kick to it

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online