Poop a day!!!

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
depends on the quality of the food your feeding,the higher protien the less poops ,annie poops every other day and even then its very small,she has all protien and zero carbs,but as stated above pups poop more anyway ,karen

C

Cooper11

depends on the quality of the food your feeding,the higher protien the less poops ,annie poops every other day and even then its very small,she has all protien and zero carbs,but as stated above pups poop more anyway ,karen
Wow! I have never known a dog that doesn't poop at least once a day or even twice a day! :D You so lucky not having to pick up much :poo: in the yard!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Wow! I have never known a dog that doesn't poop at least once a day or even twice a day! :D You so lucky not having to pick up much :poo: in the yard!

And, when feeding raw... it is bio-degradable so you do not have to pick up if you choose not to

C

Cooper11

And, when feeding raw... it is bio-degradable so you do not have to pick up if you choose not to
:) I would have too because I have my 2 little ones running around and the rest of the neighborhood kids and wouldn't want then tracking :poo: all over!
I'm sure their parents would be o so happy with me!:cursing::lmao: It just amazing me how much the two of them poop!!!!:barf:

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
lol it goes white in the sun and crumbles then the wind blows it away!!!!,ive tried it in my own yard if course,karen

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
lol it goes white in the sun and crumbles then the wind blows it away!!!!,ive tried it in my own yard if course,karen

I noticed that to.... any idea why it turns white?

C

Cooper11

[MENTION=2242]karenben[/MENTION] [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION]
Very interesting....never knew this!

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
:yes:its like the atkins diet all the protien then you cant go poop!!!,believe me ive tried the atkins diet but refrained from pooping out in the yard :lol:,karen

Spunkysmom2012

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Spunky
Spunky poos about that much too, we are feeding her All Life Stages no grain Canidae, anyone have thoughts on that brand?

OP
Sybil76

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
I guess my Yorkie LeeLee poo that much to but it was like little rocks compared to Tess boulders :-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.