Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weird Bully!?

Cooper11

Default Re: Weird Bully!?

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzburggirl View Post
    Glad you caught it!

Pay close attention to that tail pocket, because it is so easy for that to get yucky and itchy, and uncomfortable for them.
    Yeah my mom is always checking it daily. It is only the depth of almost a finger tip...not sure if that is a normal size or is smaller.
    My Coop has the longer tail or whatever you call it.....is there anything I need to check for his. I noticed that there is a big gap underneath where I could see it getting dirty and gross. Cooper and Gracie are our first bullies and I can't see how we never got one sooner! They are our lives. Cooper is my Big 40 lbs and growing baby and he is such a lover. Gracie is very High maintenance and she acts like she is the boss of the house! Gotta love Bullies!!! I already want another!!! I have 2 dogs and with 2 dogs = lots of to clean up...3 dogs I am sure my yard would be one big terd! My hubby already thinks Cooper is too spoiled by me and I treat him too much like a baby so I'm sure he wouldn't be on board for another bully.....well just yet!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Paisley
    Likes (Received)

LMAO It does seem it would be way too easy to have lots of these guys

I'm really not sure what normal depth is. Paisley has no tail (or, as we say when she can't hear us... negative tail!!)

She came to us at 2, and the vet said that it's likely, she'd had an infection from whatever "style" she had, and had to have surgery

Thank you for the bulldog kisses to Paisley from Cooper, she'll be thrilled to know she still has "swag."

Feed Store Operator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Tom Fraley
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarge and LuLu
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Anal glands need expressed.

Cooper11