Heavy Cargo!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I have a SUV, Vegas learned early on he had to help me, (he weighs 63) he jumps up and puts his paws on the seat and I hoist his butt up to help him in. When he gets out he knows to just sit there when I open the door and I lift him down. It is much easier on my back to lift him down than lift him up.

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Okay, here's the weird thing, Bully can't jump up into the van, but he can jump onto the kids' bed. I'm scratching my head on that one...

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
I do the same as [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]. Have him put his front paws on first, lifting up the butt is easy since it is the smallest thing on a bully, lol.

OP
C

Cooper11

Okay, here's the weird thing, Bully can't jump up into the van, but he can jump onto the kids' bed. I'm scratching my head on that one...
LOL I know! Cooper took forever to learn how to jump though. Now he jumps up on the couch like it is nothing and kept wishing he would learn cuz picking his tank but up to put on couch was a chore and now that he can jump on it i hate it!!! He gets into more stuff now! :nonono: Gracie doesn't jump much though. She will only jump on the couch when she has too. I think my mom babies her too much :D. She gets carried everywhere even at 40 + lbs! :crazy:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.