JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
My Turd Burglar that is.........:bang: Not sure why, he quit eating :poo: after my old dog passed early last month for about 4 weeks and all of a sudden as of a few days ago, he's taking a liking for tasty backyard scooby snacks again. :( Oh well......... Oh and let me just say the only :poo: he's not eating is his own.

C

Cooper11

My Turd Burglar that is.........:bang: Not sure why, he quit eating :poo: after my old dog passed early last month for about 4 weeks and all of a sudden as of a few days ago, he's taking a liking for tasty backyard scooby snacks again. :( Oh well......... Oh and let me just say the only :poo: he's not eating is his own.
:barf: Yucky!! My sister in laws dog eats :poo: too and they have to muzzle her every time she goes out to potty! My mom use to never have to clean up her poop in her yard because the neighbors across the street has 2 collies and they would come over every morning and pick up poop for her :lmao:. He poop musta been mighty tasty for breakfast! Now they them fenced in so no more big helpers with the :poo:! I feel for you...better make sure he doesn't come in from outside and give you a big wet one:muah2: after he eats his dessert :poo:..might get a little chocolate on your face :lmao::ROFL:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Sorry @JeannieCO , but :ROFL: :ROFL: Does this mean we get another ice cream vs :poo: experiment? I still say it was because the ice cream was peppermint -- straight up vamilla is gonna be the winner this time.

Are ace and Emma on different foods than Wilson?

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
oh dear, maybe he didnt like poo cicles? is your weather warming up?

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:nope: :nope: :nope: poor Emma..innocent....Sweet .... Precious...sensitive....angelic....EMMA!

What a heavy burden she must carry! Tsk..tk..tsk..

Now..on the other hand....it will be like only cleaning up after 2 Doggies!! :barf:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my well it was good while it lasted:laugh: i knew he loved emma but ewww:barf:

Most Reactions