Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Funny Stories!

Cooper11

Default Funny Stories!

SO I have a naughty 2 year old little boy and a bully puppy! I don't know if one is worse than the other! But together they are something else. A pop was just spilled on my carpet and my 2 year old insists Cooper did it!:hahaha: Where ever one is the other is not far behind. They work best as a team! Any funny stories with your bullies or your bullies with your kids I would love to hear! I have only had Cooper a few months and we already have many!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Nigel and Talulah
    Likes (Received)

Aw, a boy & his dog... So many scenarios! You're gonna have your hands full )
    My Dogs Can Lick Anyone

Bulldog(s) Names
    Nigel and Talulah
    Likes (Received)

Sorry wrong emoticon ha ha! It was supposed to be a grin. :embarrassed:
    My Dogs Can Lick Anyone

Head Pooper Scooper I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    David
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Funny Stories!

@Cooper11, please keep a diary of the stories. I can see the making of a good article to post here someday, if you are interested.
    Have a Great Bully Day.
    Member of The Bulldog Club of America, The Bulldog Club of Texas and French Bulldog Club of America.
    Bully hugs from - BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri & Katie

Cooper11

Well really feel like have 2 puppies! I think my son is slowly turning into one. He loves his Cooper. He crawls around on the ground and makes spit bubbles telling me he is slobberig he is slobbering, He will lick you even your feet if your not paying attention, I have caught him drinking out of Cooper water bowl and possibly eating Coopers food. He calls cooper is mommy..seriously! I will be petting Cooper and my little boy will say don't touch my mommy!.The other day Cooper was cheing on some furniture and my husband tapped him on the but (not hard by any means) and my son went up to my hubby and told him "don't pank my mommy!" They have snuck outside together, Dayton (my son) has poured the whole thing of dog food out all over with Cooper right by him ! Pretty sure Cooper ate all he could! We feed our other dog in our master bathroom because Cooper will try to eat his food and the other day I walk in there and Dayton and Cooper were in there toilet paper tore up, and Dayton giving Cooper scoops of my other dogs dog food. I seriously have my hands full. My daughter did not get into this much trouble what so ever! Friday night my son came up from the toys room and went into the kitchen, my husband had just gotten up to use the bathroom and when he came back I told him to check to see what Dayton was doing....hubby walks in the kitchen and walks right back out! I had a bottle of baby powder with the top cut off because I was putting it into a different container to make it easier to put on Coopers face...well my whole kitchen was white. He went to town with the powder, he had pushed a chair up to the counter amd shook the powder all over. I asked him what he was doing and he said "getting a shark snacky" the snack cupboard was his oroginal stop but got side tracked with Coopers powder!!!! I can go on and on for days!!

-img_0192-jpg-img_0193-jpg-img_0207-jpg-img_0215-jpg-img_0218-jpg-img_0216-jpg
    The Culprits of all the chaos in my house!!!!! GUILTY!!!
    Last edited by Cooper11; 02-20-2012 at 07:37 PM.

My Bully Gave Me Wings Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Bev
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

ohhh funny stories!! I need funny stories today

I have one!

Saturday afternoon my son and I took Abby to Petco for a new coat. She was great with all of the little dogs in the store, no aggression at all - she just wanted to play with all of the other dogs. So we're standing on line and 3 people behind us there's a guy with this ginormous pit bull. Seriously, the leather collar on that dog was bigger than she is. Well! Miss Thing decided that she could take him. She puffs up her little 12 pound chest, assumes the classic bulldog stance and she starts growling and barking and trying to get off the leash at this dog that is easily 5 times bigger than she is. I scooped her up, looked in her face and said "Miss Abby, leave him alone! You'd just an be appetizer for him"

My son took her from me and said "no mom, she's be an ABBYtizer"

Everyone on line started to laugh and the store manager gave her a free football toy for bravery lol

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

What great stories.... LOVE the powder side track from the sharky snacks.. LOL
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Rosemarie
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)

Those pics are great! Love the baby's face with the powder! Haha

My 8mnth old bully Brutus thinks he is a pitbull and my pitbull Chanel thinks she is a bulldog the roles are reversed and she is 5 yrs older than him.... Coopers stories are great!

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=40.659118,-74.233510
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

BullyWood Movie Star Fontanafox's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Wilson & BabyGirl
    Likes (Received)

@Cooper11..."Brothers from another mother," fits in this scenario.
    Last edited by Fontanafox; 02-20-2012 at 10:56 PM.
    Wilson & BabyGirl

Cooper11

Quote Originally Posted by rainyruth View Post
    Sorry wrong emoticon ha ha! It was supposed to be a grin. :embarrassed:
    added some pics of the culprits

Cooper11

Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    What great stories.... LOVE the powder side track from the sharky snacks.. LOL
    It was very funny!

Cooper11

Quote Originally Posted by Twice View Post
    ohhh funny stories!! I need funny stories today

I have one!

Saturday afternoon my son and I took Abby to Petco for a new coat. She was great with all of the little dogs in the store, no aggression at all - she just wanted to play with all of the other dogs. So we're standing on line and 3 people behind us there's a guy with this ginormous pit bull. Seriously, the leather collar on that dog was bigger than she is. Well! Miss Thing decided that she could take him. She puffs up her little 12 pound chest, assumes the classic bulldog stance and she starts growling and barking and trying to get off the leash at this dog that is easily 5 times bigger than she is. I scooped her up, looked in her face and said "Miss Abby, leave him alone! You'd just an be appetizer for him"

My son took her from me and said "no mom, she's be an ABBYtizer"

Everyone on line started to laugh and the store manager gave her a free football toy for bravery lol
    Funny!!! I added some pics for the full affect!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads