Funny Stories!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] OMG --- how can you get angry at those faces?? Your skin-kid is so freakin adorable -- that FACE I could just eat him up!

OP
C

Cooper11

IMG_0234.jpgIMG_0238.jpgIMG_0249.jpg
@Cooper11 OMG --- how can you get angry at those faces?? Your skin-kid is so freakin adorable -- that FACE I could just eat him up!
You have no idea!! this kid has so many facial expressions, he uses his eyes alot! He constantly rolls his eyes at me. It is so hard not to laugh when he is naughty. My husband has a really hard time disciplining him with the faces he makes! I think with this one I am getting payback! Here I will put some pics up from last night when him and Cooper were in the kennel together my son snuck the powder in!

Last edited:
OP
C

Cooper11

Thanks for the chuckle!! both your boys are unbelievably adorable!! I have a 2 year old too.. the terrible twos are real huh? lol

O Yes terrible 2's! Should be the horrible 2's for boys! My daughter did not get into nearly as much trouble as this little monster!

Blitzburggirl

Feb 21, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Paisley
How cute!!! What an adorable adorable adorabull boy and doggie!!!

My son and Princess Paisel Puff have been together about that long!! OH! Your two boys are going to grow up together sooooo beautifully!!

Abby Abby Abby, they just don't understand that the girl bully rules the roost do they? Even if it's the pet store!!

So, Paisley is 7, and a slight bit over 70 pounds. She doesn't intentionally climb stairs if she can get away with it. Well, right at Christmas time, I had carried her upstairs, to give her a bath. (Yes, deadlifting 72 pounds of bulldog that drops to the floor at the very sound of water in the bathtub is great!) I gave her the bath and dried her off. I usually make her go down the stairs herself though, whenever she gets around to it. The momentum is funny though, her butt looks like a slinky.. clomp clomp, clomp clomp, clomp clomp!

Anyways.... My Christmas tree was up in the living room, between the front two windows, (to the left of the stairwell.) WELL! I was rinsing the bathtub, and the next thing I heard.. BOOOOMMMMMMM, CRASH, SHATTER!! Tinkle tinkle... I run to the bedroom door (Pais takes her bath in the master bathroom) and yell down to my son (10), are you ok!? What happened!!!?? So, he yells up.. "Paisley knocked down the TREEEEEEEE!!!!!!" So, I go down stairs, and sure enough the tree has been knocked over, and GENERATIONS of ornaments are on the floor. I said.. "How did Paisley knock down the tree??" "She was running around the corner and slipped because her feet were wet, and fell into the tree."

So, I pick up the tree, etc... Step on broken glass.. you know how that goes... and post on Facebook pictures of the carnage with the caption, Paisley knocked down the tree... EVERYONE that knows Paisley started posting about how crazy that was.. Paisley doesn't run.... No way... am I sure it was Paisley.... I start to think...... Hmmmm Where IS Paisley??? I went upstairs, and there she was in Daniel's bed!!! That dog hasn't climbed those stairs in 3 years!! Daniel got caught trying to pin it on Paisley!!

OP
C

Cooper11

[MENTION=4367]Blitzburggirl[/MENTION] ...LOL Great Story!

Blitzburggirl

Feb 21, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Paisley
It sure was funny :) Kind of goes hand in hand with how I'm constantly telling my son not to throw a ball in the house. Over and over.... Well, one day, I'd told him 3 times, from the kitchen.. to quit throwing a nerf football in the living room. The 4th time, I lost it when I heard the tv stand make noise, and I was like... DANIEL QUIT IT!!!!! He said, it wasn't ME!! It was PAISLEY!!! I was like, REALLY? Here, she'd knocked the basket with her toys off the fireplace hearth, and the big kong football landed in the middle of the bottom glass shelf LMAO

Believe me Cooper... It won't change.. they just get older and bigger.

OP
C

Cooper11

[MENTION=4367]Blitzburggirl[/MENTION]
Great!!! lol

I really thought paisley did knock the tree over lol
Cooper is afraid of everything and I mean everything. I had a laundry basket up in my living room by the steps to take back down stairs (this was like 2 month ago) Well it was kinda dark and Cooper came walking around the chair and his but kinda hit the basket...He screamed!!!! went running and screaming under the bed! I was laughing so hard....but he pees when he is scared or I should say tinkle! I go to look at him under the bed and he is breathing hard and heart was a beating! I got out of bed the other night cuz I heard him get down so I was going to let him out...Yep he didn't see me get out of bed and he jump so far when he saw me.

O believe me I think I am going to have my hands full with this little boy. I can't remember if I had this in my story or not. But Coop was trying to take some food from Dayton and I yelled and Coop and told him not to even think about it. Well last week i let Coop out and then let him back in...My doggie child sits by Coop looking out the sliding glass down window. Then it was quiet and I asked my daughter where did they go. I yelled for coop and then Dayton (my son) looked outside and Cooper was outside so I opened the door and yelled Dayton, this is or backyard and we have a slab of cement that connects pot garage and there is a play house on it, anyway he pops his head out of the play house and say what! lol So funny and scary because he went outside by himself..I live in Iowa and luckily we have had a warm winter. I told him that was very naughty and asked him why he went outside and he repleis "Cooper was finking bout it" :ROFL::ROFL:Yep I guess Cooper was thinking about it so Dayton decided it was a good idea! Gotta love the age of 2 and the way they talk!

Blitzburggirl

Feb 21, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Paisley
Awwwww precious!! :) Boys and their dogs!! :) Your little boy sounds like an amazingly kind person :)

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] I only have two girls but honestly mine can probably compete with your boy. Last week my 2 yr old climbed onto the cabinet grabbed the dogs vitamin E and managed to open it! How does a 2 yr old open a child proof
bottle? By the time I realized she was not in the room with me, I promise at the most 2 min, she had already spilled them all and had oil all over her mouth. Not sure how many she ate but she says three.. Geez! I was lucky it was not the multivitamins or I would have had to take her to the hospital. My 5 year old is not much better either. I have to admit that between the kids and the fur kids I have days when I'm nearly going insane. But still I wouldn't change a thing!

OP
C

Cooper11

@Cooper11 I only have two girls but honestly mine can probably compete with your boy. Last week my 2 yr old climbed onto the cabinet grabbed the dogs vitamin E and managed to open it! How does a 2 yr old open a child proof
bottle? By the time I realized she was not in the room with me, I promise at the most 2 min, she had already spilled them all and had oil all over her mouth. Not sure how many she ate but she says three.. Geez! I was lucky it was not the multivitamins or I would have had to take her to the hospital. My 5 year old is not much better either. I have to admit that between the kids and the fur kids I have days when I'm nearly going insane. But still I wouldn't change a thing!

O Hun! I hear you. Dayton has been naughty today. I heard him in the kitchen open a drawer...then he is quiet and then all the sudden he was running down the hallway to his room! He tries to be sneaky...yeah he had a marker! He has already wrote his wall minor damage just a little...but still! He got them from my daughter room....Then an hour later as we are getting ready to leave to go pick big sis p from school I heard him get in the fridge and thought he was getting juice...nope to me with yolk on his face....he got into the eggs! Luckily I have a germaphobe so her was grossed out from the yolk being on him so he only smashed like 1 or 2! We never have eggs....we just happen to have some because I made my daughter a bday cake...so of course he has to get into them! And I believe you that she was only out of the room for 2 minutes....heck Dayton can be out of my site for 10 minutes playing in his room...YO can't have them by yourself at all times! They are at the age where they think they are independent too...When he is in him room playing I think I yell his name every 5 minutes and say What are yo doing lol.....Maybe I need to put cameras all over the house!

Most Reactions