Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Funny Stories!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Funny Stories!

@Cooper11 I only have two girls but honestly mine can probably compete with your boy. Last week my 2 yr old climbed onto the cabinet grabbed the dogs vitamin E and managed to open it! How does a 2 yr old open a child proof
    bottle? By the time I realized she was not in the room with me, I promise at the most 2 min, she had already spilled them all and had oil all over her mouth. Not sure how many she ate but she says three.. Geez! I was lucky it was not the multivitamins or I would have had to take her to the hospital. My 5 year old is not much better either. I have to admit that between the kids and the fur kids I have days when I'm nearly going insane. But still I wouldn't change a thing!

Eagerly and Nervously awaiting the homecoming of Bruno Cannoli

Cooper11

Default Re: Funny Stories!

Quote Originally Posted by acarabias View Post
    @Cooper11 I only have two girls but honestly mine can probably compete with your boy. Last week my 2 yr old climbed onto the cabinet grabbed the dogs vitamin E and managed to open it! How does a 2 yr old open a child proof
    bottle? By the time I realized she was not in the room with me, I promise at the most 2 min, she had already spilled them all and had oil all over her mouth. Not sure how many she ate but she says three.. Geez! I was lucky it was not the multivitamins or I would have had to take her to the hospital. My 5 year old is not much better either. I have to admit that between the kids and the fur kids I have days when I'm nearly going insane. But still I wouldn't change a thing!
    O Hun! I hear you. Dayton has been naughty today. I heard him in the kitchen open a drawer...then he is quiet and then all the sudden he was running down the hallway to his room! He tries to be sneaky...yeah he had a marker! He has already wrote his wall minor damage just a little...but still! He got them from my daughter room....Then an hour later as we are getting ready to leave to go pick big sis p from school I heard him get in the fridge and thought he was getting juice...nope to me with yolk on his face....he got into the eggs! Luckily I have a germaphobe so her was grossed out from the yolk being on him so he only smashed like 1 or 2! We never have eggs....we just happen to have some because I made my daughter a bday cake...so of course he has to get into them! And I believe you that she was only out of the room for 2 minutes....heck Dayton can be out of my site for 10 minutes playing in his room...YO can't have them by yourself at all times! They are at the age where they think they are independent too...When he is in him room playing I think I yell his name every 5 minutes and say What are yo doing lol.....Maybe I need to put cameras all over the house!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads