dishwasher

C

Cooper11

:bully: What is it about bullies and dishwashers. I seriously think Cooper sits there and listens for me to open the dishwasher because once it is opened (even is he is in a deep sleep) here he comes running. He has to stand on the door and investigate the dishes for any crumbs that he can help me out with!!! :cooking: It is funny but I am afraid he is going to break the dishwasher door with his 40 + pound body! And god forbid the dishes are clean then I almost have to run the dishwasher again with his slob but trying to get my clean dishes. I have never had a dog so into the dishwasher before!!!:tongue:

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
Oh my gosh! Rook shares Cooper's love of the dishwasher... your post could easily double for how Rook acts when I'm doing the dishwasher. It's crazy. ;)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
banks does not like when we open the door - she stares at it and licks/smells the door, but will not touch it or stand on it. Cheli (our Frenchie) rests his chin on it.

Again, get that spray bottle out.

OP
C

Cooper11

banks does not like when we open the door - she stares at it and licks/smells the door, but will not touch it or stand on it. Cheli (our Frenchie) rests his chin on it.

Again, get that spray bottle out.
:lmao: I think Cooper i going to be one wet puppy!!!! :tease: He use to be a very bad biter. I felt so bad for my 2 year old because he would draw blood all the time. I wish I would thought about the water bottle them. But he has grown out of that and his puppy teeth are gone (thank God, those things were knives)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:lmao: I think Cooper i going to be one wet puppy!!!! :tease: He use to be a very bad biter. I felt so bad for my 2 year old because he would draw blood all the time. I wish I would thought about the water bottle them. But he has grown out of that and his puppy teeth are gone (thank God, those things were knives)

Yes, he will be, at first. Banks was soaked some days. Nitshcke caught on real fast, within a few squirts. Cheli even faster, I think two squirts and all we now have to do for him is pick the bottle up.

OP
C

Cooper11

Yes, he will be, at first. Banks was soaked some days. Nitshcke caught on real fast, within a few squirts. Cheli even faster, I think two squirts and all we now have to do for him is pick the bottle up.
Wonder if this will work on my kids! :sarcastic:

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] -- wish it would..lmao. I have a teenager and a preteen and all I can say is god help me. Nothing like moody chicks.

I haven't run the dishwasher since we have had Raven. I am sure she will be happy to oblige and pre-wash the dishes for the kids.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
wow sarah could care less about the dishwasher. like [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] said i use the spray bottle also and it works wonders with mine. i just have to pick it up and they scatter or sarah ducks. i also broke up a fight with it so its handy. but if you use it make sure you dont use it for anything but correction. we have had some that once they used it for something else it stopped working. good luck with the dishes. :yes:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.