Never bring your new boyfriend home when you have a bulldog!!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
:lmao: Thanks for being so brave and sharing your stories... Love ya guys for it!

fcf9ff80.jpg

Spunkysmom2012

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Spunky
[MENTION=2514]Sarah[/MENTION] I agree I would have played it off for my moms! This convo is too funny I had to join in, Spunky will tip over the dirty clothes bin and take off with my (not my husbands) undies any chance she gets. She looks so proud of herself too lol!

C

Cooper11

@Sarah I agree I would have played it off for my moms! This convo is too funny I had to join in, Spunky will tip over the dirty clothes bin and take off with my (not my husbands) undies any chance she gets. She looks so proud of herself too lol!
Like when they run off with their find and their chin is up in the air and their find in their mouth. Makes me laugh every time! Definitely proud of themselves alot! Cooper will always go into my sons room when I cam cleaning and grabs and runs!! I think I will keep Cooper out of my bathroom after all this underwear stories!

OP
FatLouis

FatLouis

Feb 17, 2012
London
Bulldog(s) Names
Louis
And you know what guys it took my mum ages to get them out of his mouth! She had to persuade him with a lump of cheese which made the situation 10 times worse! I actually wanted to die!

OP
FatLouis

FatLouis

Feb 17, 2012
London
Bulldog(s) Names
Louis
Like when they run off with their find and their chin is up in the air and their find in their mouth. Makes me laugh every time! Definitely proud of themselves alot! Cooper will always go into my sons room when I cam cleaning and grabs and runs!! I think I will keep Cooper out of my bathroom after all this underwear stories!

YES!! they do!! I thought it was just Fat Louis that has that proud look of his face after he's stolen a sock or something.....do your Bullies creep past slowly when they have something their not supposed to??

OP
FatLouis

FatLouis

Feb 17, 2012
London
Bulldog(s) Names
Louis
Well, Bubba doesn't carry my undies around...he does much worse than that! After a shower and when I turn my back on him and am bending over, for example to throw tissue away.. He tries to...let's just say...violate me! Ewww! Learned to always watch my back! Lol. Hopefully when I get h fixed he won't be such a perv!

Haha really made me laugh! ohh Bubba sounds like a right character, fabulous name aswell!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
[MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION] Mrs. Russell is right, everything needs air! No underwear with a dress on would not work with Mack always sticking his head under the dress!

Funny...that's exactly what Mrs. Russell said!

Spunkysmom2012

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Spunky
[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] yes!!!!! It's hard to get angry sometimes when they've accomplished so much :p

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.