Never bring your new boyfriend home when you have a bulldog!!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
OMG!!! These stories are so funny. I think I woke everybody up with my laughing.:laugh: I'm certain if my bullies had access to my undies there would definitely be a tug-of-war!

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
Well, Bubba doesn't carry my undies around...he does much worse than that! After a shower and when I turn my back on him and am bending over, for example to throw tissue away.. He tries to...let's just say...violate me! Ewww! Learned to always watch my back! Lol. Hopefully when I get h fixed he won't be such a perv!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Well, Bubba doesn't carry my undies around...he does much worse than that! After a shower and when I turn my back on him and am bending over, for example to throw tissue away.. He tries to...let's just say...violate me! Ewww! Learned to always watch my back! Lol. Hopefully when I get h fixed he won't be such a perv!

TMI !!!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus

Oh my! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ok, since you shared that, I might as well share mine. It probably happened within the first couple of weeks when we got Stig, so he was still 5 months. It was after taking a shower too, and haven't dressed yet. Well, I bent down to give Stig some smooches, when I realized that he was focusing on my chest and trying to get his face closer. Yup, I think he was trying to suckle! hahaha. My bf and I just laughed even to this day.

Last edited:

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
AHAHAHAHAHA!!! To both! Since you guys are sharing...Frankie is no longer allowed in the bathroom with me. He tries to lick my underwear when I'm sitting on the toilet. All of these male bullies are pervs! I thought it was just mine since he isn't fixed yet... lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
AHAHAHAHAHA!!! To both! Since you guys are sharing...Frankie is no longer allowed in the bathroom with me. He tries to lick my underwear when I'm sitting on the toilet. All of these male bullies are pervs! I thought it was just mine since he isn't fixed yet... lol

Nitschke used to do the same thing (TRY) as does Cheli.... Banks, she will not even come in the bathroom as a fear of being tossed in the shower.

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
[MENTION=4334]FatLouis[/MENTION] that is a funny story. Mack is an underwear thief also; he is eight & a half and shows no sign of growing out of it!

[MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION] Mrs. Russell is right, everything needs air! No underwear with a dress on would not work with Mack always sticking his head under the dress!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.