Never bring your new boyfriend home when you have a bulldog!!

FatLouis

Feb 17, 2012
London
Bulldog(s) Names
Louis
Recently I've got messages from some of you guys saying you want to hear stories about Fat Louis, well theres one that really sticks in my mind!

About 3 years ago when Fat Louis was a puppy, I brought my new boyfriend home to meet my parents. It was going so well! My mum had to leave the room to get the laundry out of the machine and Fat Louis followed her....all of a sudden I heard "Louis no!".....Fat Louis came running in to the living room with something in his mouth, I just assumed it was a sock as he LOVES socks. But no.....it was a pair of my knickers....not the sexy lace ones I'd hoped but the comfy pants, the kind you'd wear on a sunday! I honestly nearly died! Fat Louis was like a naughty little brother trying to show me up. Well he certainly did that!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh thats to funny. sarah doesnt do stuff like that thank goodness but several other members here have knicker stories where their bully will steal guests undies and parade around with them. gotta love these bullies. they make life interesting. :yes:

OP
FatLouis

FatLouis

Feb 17, 2012
London
Bulldog(s) Names
Louis
oh thats to funny. sarah doesnt do stuff like that thank goodness but several other members here have knicker stories where their bully will steal guests undies and parade around with them. gotta love these bullies. they make life interesting. :yes:

haha yes definitely!! They're a funny bunch bullies :D

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
This might be a little TMI - but I do not believe in wearing under panties. I know. I know. I go "commando". But listen why; a dear, old friend of my mother's, Mrs. Russell, used to stop by every Sunday morning after church for tea with mom. She was Catholic. She raised a half dozen kids and you NEVER saw her in anything but a dress, stockings (NOT nylons) and comfortable heels. If she was cooking, there's be an apron on top of aforementioned outfit. Always. Always. Always. So Mrs. Russell told my mom once, during tea, after church one Sunday, "I've never worn panties. Never have. And you know, what? I've never had one of them nasty women's diseases either." OK. She was like 70 at the time and she's still alive today. Presumably free of any kind of disease/parasite/infection. I love Mrs. Russell.

Oh. And Bo loves socks. LOVES THEM.

OP
FatLouis

FatLouis

Feb 17, 2012
London
Bulldog(s) Names
Louis
As a puppy Chelsea would knock over my dirty laundry hunting for bras and thongs to chew up and run around the house with. Luckily she quickly outgrew it or learned it was a bad idea.

haha how funny Chelsea is my name! Glad she's grown out of it :) Fat Louis still looms around when my mum is getting the washing out of the machine waiting for a sock to drop and bury it in his bed!

OP
FatLouis

FatLouis

Feb 17, 2012
London
Bulldog(s) Names
Louis
This might be a little TMI - but I do not believe in wearing under panties. I know. I know. I go "commando". But listen why; a dear, old friend of my mother's, Mrs. Russell, used to stop by every Sunday morning after church for tea with mom. She was Catholic. She raised a half dozen kids and you NEVER saw her in anything but a dress, stockings (NOT nylons) and comfortable heels. If she was cooking, there's be an apron on top of aforementioned outfit. Always. Always. Always. So Mrs. Russell told my mom once, during tea, after church one Sunday, "I've never worn panties. Never have. And you know, what? I've never had one of them nasty women's diseases either." OK. She was like 70 at the time and she's still alive today. Presumably free of any kind of disease/parasite/infection. I love Mrs. Russell.

Oh. And Bo loves socks. LOVES THEM.

Definitely not TMI I really did LOL then, what a great story. Older people are always so full of wisdom :D

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
I would have played it off like they weren't mine, "MOM the dog has your underwear!!!" lol.

C

Cooper11

:lmao: FUNNY!!! Cooper not so in to panties but......the other day I saw him and my 2 year old playing tug a war and decided to go investigate what was going on and they were playing tug a way with my bra!!!!! Cooper is a boob man and is obsessed with bras! If my bra is anywhere where he can get it he will have it soaking wet with slobs!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.