There is a food thief in my house!!!!!

C

Cooper11

Hopefully pringles is a good source of food for bullies! Cooper is the biggest food thief:nonono: in our house and he takes advantage of my 2 year old!!! At least they are fat free pringles! Now that he has learned to jump on the furniture your food is not safe anywhere! :shout: Not sure what to do. He weighs more than my 2 year old and he will take him down for food. It's really hard not to:tongue: laugh but I am thinking I should bite this in the butt while he is young! You can't leave a glass of water anywhere either because he thinks what is yours is his and he chugged my glass of water today! Gotta Love him!!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Too funny, I guess you have not read the bully rules. One of them is "What is yours is mine." :ROFL:

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Oh no! Not fat free pringles...they have olestra...he's gonna poop lots! lol

OP
C

Cooper11

Yes I am afraid of the poops too:begging:.....He is so bad that I was eating the other day and he was sitting by me and leaped up and tried biting out of my hand as it was going into my mouth!! I think I might have gotten a little tongue action!!:barf:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Yikes. You're going to have one naughty naughty boy if you don't get a handle on this now.....

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Yep....gotta stop it now, because what's cute coming from a 20 lb puppy isn't nearly so cute from a 60 lb adult bully. and it's easier to train them earlier rather than later.

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
Yeah Frankie is REALLY bad with this. We just adopted him a little over 2 month ago from a family with a bunch of kids, he would eat everything they dropped and even the parents would allow him to grab food off of their forks (not only gross and a bad habit but a safety hazard in my opinion). It's been sooo hard to break. Luckily we have a bar height table so when he jumps up he can't really reach anything but it's still irritating. Definitely try to stop it now when it's easier to train him that it isn't okay.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my yes its cute now but will be a problem later. i dont think my dogs would survive it if they tried to take food outa my hand as its going to my mouth. lol. get a handle on it now.

OP
C

Cooper11

Yep....gotta stop it now, because what's cute coming from a 20 lb puppy isn't nearly so cute from a 60 lb adult bully. and it's easier to train them earlier rather than later.
O it is already not cute because this puppy is no 20 pounder he is 40+ :blush2: But yes I agree that we need to get a handle on this now!!! He already knows it is naughty! We also have a counter height table so that is a plus! He is a big begger! I must just have the naughty ones :cursing:! Cooper might just be in time out for the rest of his life :lmao:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] get a spray bottle fill it with water and squirt him right between the eys with a frim NO whenever he does this or anything else you do not want him doing. he will very quickly get the hint

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online