Envelopes and weird obsessions.

FatLouis

Feb 17, 2012
London
Bulldog(s) Names
Louis
Fat Louis has an obsession with envelopes!! I can't open any mail because he thinks it's for him, the amount of times he's eaten important letters haha. Has anybody else's bullies have weird obsessions with things?

Fat Louis is laying on an envelope in this picture haha....well what's left of it.

254887_1790424636756_1123805139_31625282_6409271_n.jpg

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
Guinness has major OCD, can only sleep in his crate facin one direction, will bark at anything out of place and I mean anything, the clicker put in the wrong spot, Anything

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Do you think Louis will dispose of my credit card and mortgage bill for me. That way I have a legitimate excuse for not paying them...lol. Well we only have Raven for a little over a month now so I haven't seen anything in her as yet.

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
Liz won't let me wear shoes and/or socks in the basement (where she spends most of her time). So, consequently, I have a pile of my shoes at the tip of the staircase. Amy always has to grab a trophy shoe when she goes downstairs. Grrrrr.

JAMESnJACLYN

Feb 18, 2012
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda(RIP), Dozer
Tilda has a thing for ears. When she gets excited if you put your head too close she will slobber all over your ear with kisses, but only your ears not the rest of your face.

Last edited:
OP
FatLouis

FatLouis

Feb 17, 2012
London
Bulldog(s) Names
Louis
Do you think Louis will dispose of my credit card and mortgage bill for me. That way I have a legitimate excuse for not paying them...lol. Well we only have Raven for a little over a month now so I haven't seen anything in her as yet.

Haha ohh don't tempt him, he sure would! She will have a funny obsession with something :)

OP
FatLouis

FatLouis

Feb 17, 2012
London
Bulldog(s) Names
Louis
What great stories! I really believe Bulldogs have brilliant personalities! They're such lovable animals, they're not like other dogs at all. I could never breed Bulldogs I'd wanna keep all the puppies!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Jesse is obsessed with cloth. Towels, socks, rags... She likes to eat them. I really have to watch her all the time!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
At least I have taught everyone in the house to never leave laundry out of the hamper, so in a way it's a good thing!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
sarah doesnt like things out of place or a routine that is not the same. we are not allowed to lay in bed on sunday morning as we are supposed to be up according to her and she will get you up. bf is not allowed to lay in bed in the am if im up. she will get him up. if you have a box in the kitchen that doesnt belong she will smell and look at it and just check it out top to bottom repeatedly. i have 4 pee pads i leave for her in the hall as she stays in the house when we are at work. if i pick them up then when bedtime comes she will stand in the hall and not go to bed till i put 4 more down. she doesnt really chew anything up or stuff like that she is just very routine oriented.

OP
FatLouis

FatLouis

Feb 17, 2012
London
Bulldog(s) Names
Louis
sarah doesnt like things out of place or a routine that is not the same. we are not allowed to lay in bed on sunday morning as we are supposed to be up according to her and she will get you up. bf is not allowed to lay in bed in the am if im up. she will get him up. if you have a box in the kitchen that doesnt belong she will smell and look at it and just check it out top to bottom repeatedly. i have 4 pee pads i leave for her in the hall as she stays in the house when we are at work. if i pick them up then when bedtime comes she will stand in the hall and not go to bed till i put 4 more down. she doesnt really chew anything up or stuff like that she is just very routine oriented.

LOL shes gets YOU out of bed! oh my god shes the most unlaziest bulldog! Nothing gets Fat Louis up....unless somebody knocks on the door :D

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Vegas is like that. He is an alarm clock. Mark always gets up at 5:30am and I get up between 6 and 7 depending on my schedule that day. When the weekend comes around, Vegas is up and making sure daddy is out of bed. Every weekend I wake up to Mark saying...."but it's the weekend. I don't have to work today!!".. Okay..I actually need to correct that. This usually happens. If Vegas is tired then everyone else can sleep in. This morning I wake up to my husband looking for Vegas. Mark thought Vegas slept downstairs when he was actually under the covers. 8am Mark gets up to feed them. (8am and 8pm are feeding times due to his meds that need to be taken 12 hours apart to help reduce seizures) Mark comes into the room and says "where is baby Vegas?". I pull back the covers and expose the sleeping boy. Now I'm up and Mark is up. Vegas won't get up. We start with the "who's hungry?" To which Orion answers from all the way downstairs. She is sitting by her dish and drooling while she waits. Vegas? He just sighs. So, I start pulling him towards the edge of the bed. Finally...sleepy boy gets up.

Orion is obsessed with her bear. She will pull it from the laundry..off the top of the laundry basket.. Vegas has an obsession with hard balls. He makes very unnatural dog sounds when he is zeroed in on a ball that doesn't fit into his mouth. Soccer balls and basket balls. POP!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Banks is obsessed with moving light.... a reflection, a flashlight,,, anything that moves she lets out a sound that I can not describe,

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.