treats

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] Brooke and Jake must be related. I just had to pull stuffing out of Brooke's butt the other day (I know :barf:)after she and Frankie made a snack out of their bed. :cursing:

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
We do all the fruits and veggies mentioned as well as Canyon Creek Ranch Duck Tenders, which are just jerky made from duck breast, and Yummy Chummies Salmon Gold treats which are grain free and 95% salmon. They have salmon oil, glucosamine, and chondroitin in them for extra health benefits.​

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
@JAKEISGREAT Brooke and Jake must be related. I just had to pull stuffing out of Brooke's butt the other day (I know :barf:)after she and Frankie made a snack out of their bed. :cursing:

:hmm: another Fanny Flosser! :ROFL: :ROFL: Especially nice for me! We were on a trail with many witnesses. Nothing like pulling strings out of your dogs a** to have people give you a wide berth! :bang:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Antlers, nylabones, marrow bones (from butchers)... Zuke's and Fruitables (both grain free)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] No grapes or raisins, they are toxic to dogs. You can google foods toxic to dogs and you will find a list of them.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oooooooo Cooper is going to be mad:cursing: with you telling me not to give him pig ears or tracheas! :D:D :D I am going t try the fruits and veggies though! Is there any fruit or veggie they can't have, I have heard they can choke on grapes???

Grapes r toxic and raisins too. Other than that fruits and veggies ra great healthy snack. no onions ofcourse either. To many of any one can cause runs but as we eat fruits and veggies here the pups get some too. As for the antlers Carolinpetpantry.com sells them. There has been controversy over how safe they r so look back at the threads to decide in my house they seem to be just fine.they whittle away at them slowly.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Carrot (usually shredded because I am paranoid about choking), frozen green beans, frozen blueberries, the occasional hard boiled egg or piece of cheese, frozen peas. We feed Fromm but he chokes on the Fromm treats because they are so hard so I get EVO Red Meat treats which crumble easily. EVO also has a fish blend I also get but not as often because they stink.

OP
C

Cooper11

Grapes r toxic and raisins too. Other than that fruits and veggies ra great healthy snack. no onions ofcourse either. To many of any one can cause runs but as we eat fruits and veggies here the pups get some too. As for the antlers Carolinpetpantry.com sells them. There has been controversy over how safe they r so look back at the threads to decide in my house they seem to be just fine.they whittle away at them slowly.
Thank You! I think we are going to try the antlers.....my mom thinks Gracie will love them because she keeps going over to the neighbors house, they have a deer head out there, and keep chewing on the antlers. F unny I never heard of deer antlers for dogs! My mom has been complaining about Gracie running right to them and she was afraid the neighbor is going to get mad! :nonono: But they shouldn't be teasing Miss Gracie then! :p I just ordered a bunch of stuff from the Carolina Pantry. I watch my puppies pretty close to I let them have other chew stuff too. And then I am sure they get mad at me when I take them away right when they get good and dogging and swallowable. :barf:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Was new to me also. If Gracie is trying to eat the neighbors' then I guarantee she will bee happy with these. Best when they have knots and lots of marrow exposed. :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.