HELP with yeast infection

C

Cooper11

I read a post about the "magic stuff" for yeast infections and I bought some right away!:) I notice this morning that my little guy was starting to get an infection on the roll above his nose. His sister just had one last week and we used vinegar and water and gold bond after and it cleared it right up. I am going to use this stuff as some one suggested. Well I already did. Do you just use cotton balls or do you squirt it on. I used cotton ball and then used dry ones to dry it up. He went crazy trying to fight to get away so I wanted to make sure I was doing this right. Shoudl I put gold bond on it also?

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
I think most put it on cotton balls.

LucysMum

Mar 26, 2011
S. New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
My Lucy is pretty good with all of her beauty routines but I could never spray or squirt anything on her! I use a cotton ball to put the solution on. Not sure if other do this but I dry the folds after with a cotton baby washcloth. It is important to keep the folds dry. I don't have much experience with powders--sorry.

Perhaps once the redness quiets down you may not have to use the solution everyday.

Im not surprised the vinegar helped your girl. Apple cider vinegar with the "mother" in it is great for so many things.

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
Hi all....I sent an email to [MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] saying the the best way to do the care with this stuff is to put it on gauze pads and use the pads like baby wipes. I did squirt it on Tubs' rope one time.....when he came home a mess from the kennel......and he hated it!!!!!! I just take 3 or 4 pads, squirt the solution in the PDAs and use them like baby wipes to clean his rope and his ears. Hope this helps!!!!!'

OP
C

Cooper11

Hi all....I sent an email to @Cooper11 saying the the best way to do the care with this stuff is to put it on gauze pads and use the pads like baby wipes. I did squirt it on Tubs' rope one time.....when he came home a mess from the kennel......and he hated it!!!!!! I just take 3 or 4 pads, squirt the solution in the PDAs and use them like baby wipes to clean his rope and his ears. Hope this helps!!!!!'

How often do I do this....wow is his face smelly now! I did the solution stuff this morning...and after reading some other post I just washed his face with a wash cloth and baby johnson soap....and then dried with a dry towel....now should I put more solution on him?

TomnZon

Nov 29, 2010
NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn
What solution are u guys talking about?! I think I need to invest!

OP
C

Cooper11

What solution are u guys talking about?! I think I need to invest!
When i first got on here some one was talking about the magic stuff that takes care of the yeast problem like that! So I bought some right away. I actually bought 2 bottles one was ultra and the other was just normal stuff and the wipes. I used it on coopers fold anad it dried it right up. So this stuff really does work. I got it on amazon for around $20 but it doesn't take much at all when you are using it...it is called MalAcetic Ultra and I got the MalAcetic Otic too and the wipes...It is for the ears and skin..People on here say they use it on bullies ears, folds, tail pocket, and anywhere there is a problem! I bought this and definitely recommend it! I also use baby powder or gold bind afterwards to dry it out really good and the powder smells a little better than the solution.!

TomnZon

Nov 29, 2010
NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn
Is this it????

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329660965.587002.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329660965.587002.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 132

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
[MENTION=1546]TomnZon[/MENTION] - that's the Octic version. The "Ultra" version (which is the one I use) has a black label with white lettering. It's good stuff. I learned about it here.

TomnZon

Nov 29, 2010
NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn
Awesome. Thank you do much!!!! Hope it gets rid of his red spot :(

Most Reactions