Your bed? or his own bed?

C

Cooper11

How many of you have your bully sleep in your bed with you? My brussels griffen sleep in my bed and my lil Cooper is just starting too. Only thing is, is that he annoys my other dog sometimes and he just cant get comfy. The last few nights he has gone right to sleep I am just scared of the random pottying on the bed!:nonono: For some reason pillows and blankets are just screaming pee on me! :) He is more likely to go pee on a pillow than just pee on the floor! Just curious to see how many of you have your babies in bed with you. Luckily for me Cooper doesn't snore very loud! :p

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
My Usko is not even allowed to come to the bedroom. He sleeps in his own bed just out side the bedroom within sight. Anyway I think it is easier to keep your position as a leeder when you don't share the bed.

Last edited:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Getting "up on the big bed" is a highly valued treat around here. Otherwise, they sleep in their crates at night, door shut. During the day, they will go in there too as its their "safe haven" as well. It's comfy too: they both have a big smooshy comfy bed with lots of blankets.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
All of mine sleep in their crates at night, plus they are in there when we are not at home also.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Princess Gracie has a bed right next to ours. She sleeps there by HER choice. She will NOT get up on our bed,,, like she is afraid of it. :heart::heart:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Both my guys are welcome to sleep on my bed. Although in the end, it's only Stig to stays because Punkin would realize that there's more room on his bed. :)

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
We started off Frank in his crate and he did just fine there. But after our first move, he was having a hard time adjusting so we brought him into our bed. And he loves it there because he gets more room than us due to his skills at spreading out and pushing us to the edge with his legs.

OP
C

Cooper11

He does sometimes act like he is afraid to jump down off our bed. He wasn't seeping with us at first....He has a bed and he has a kennel that he would sleep in or he would steel my other dogs bed. Then he started sleeping with my 7 year old daughter and he loves cuddling her. Just lately I have woke up and he is staring at me like he wants up. So the last few nights he has slept with us...but I am thinking maybe he can sleep in his own bed. I already have 1 dog, 1 hubby, and a 2 year old that thinks he needs to be in my bed! :)

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Gio sleeps with me every night on my bed, he likes to be pushed up against me every night!

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Everybody here sleeps in a crate. Bre used to have run of the place and would sleep on the couch but she gets mischevious at night!

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
Mine both sleep with me,although Talulah would like to sleep ON me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
My Tess sleeps with us but I'm like you. I have a husband, a yorkie and sometimes a three year old trying o squeeze in. I'm glad I'm not the only one ;)

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] , do what I did and get a bigger bed:D!! That way you all fit! Make sure to take Cooper potty before you go to bed.

OP
C

Cooper11

@Cooper11 , do what I did and get a bigger bed:D!! That way you all fit! Make sure to take Cooper potty before you go to bed.
I already have a king...and my sons thinks he has to be right by me and share the same pillow and Cooper sprawls all out!
:pray:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online