What is a good harness?!

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] You'd probably love the Ezydog one if you ever have to purchase a new harness. They only have to step in their right paw and the rest is just you buckling it on. It also very easy to see which way is which due to the shape of the chest plate and the dog symbol on the back.

C

Cooper11

I have to say I am bad when it comes to the collar or harness. Cooper had a collar when he was younger but when he outgrew it I hadn't gotten a new one yet. We bought a harness or should I say my hubby did and it doesn't look too comfy. I need to get one though because Cooper need to start getting chained up when he goes outside to handle his business. Lately he has had BAD selective hearing now that it is nice out and i will call for him to come in and he just gives me the look so I bribe with treats or I have to go out and get his chunky butt!!!:nonono: Do you that use the harness (that is what I would prefer to use) keep this on all day???

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I have to say I am bad when it comes to the collar or harness. Cooper had a collar when he was younger but when he outgrew it I hadn't gotten a new one yet. We bought a harness or should I say my hubby did and it doesn't look too comfy. I need to get one though because Cooper need to start getting chained up when he goes outside to handle his business. Lately he has had BAD selective hearing now that it is nice out and i will call for him to come in and he just gives me the look so I bribe with treats or I have to go out and get his chunky butt!!!:nonono: Do you that use the harness (that is what I would prefer to use) keep this on all day???

With Vegas...he freaks if he has a harness on. Orion, we usually leave it on her all the time. We do take it off and let her run around nekked, but it's almost a necessity with her.

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] You'd probably love the Ezydog one if you ever have to purchase a new harness. They only have to step in their right paw and the rest is just you buckling it on. It also very easy to see which way is which due to the shape of the chest plate and the dog symbol on the back.

can you copy and paste a photo of the harness you are talking about? Or PM me the website?

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] I PMed you the website. Can't do pictures on the work computer.

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] I PMed you the website. Can't do pictures on the work computer.

Got it. They actually sell them pretty close to me. I'll have to go and check them out. I'm a little worried about the chest piece. Orion is so tiny...it might look funny on her. But...I'll definitely have to take a look at it.

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] how much does she weigh? Brooke is only 38 lbs on her heaviest of days and it fits her well. The chest piece is according to the size, so her's is obviously smaller than Frankie's. It just looked more comfy to me than some of the other harnesses out there and they seem to do okay.

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] how much does she weigh? Brooke is only 38 lbs on her heaviest of days and it fits her well. The chest piece is according to the size, so her's is obviously smaller than Frankie's. It just looked more comfy to me than some of the other harnesses out there and they seem to do okay.

32 pounds

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
Wow she's sooo petite! She would probably be a medium. It's good that you have a place near you that carries them. I had to order mine online and was worried about the fit but got lucky.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online