Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What is a good harness?!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Brooklyn
    Likes (Received)

Thanks @Sarah!!!! I ordered the xl in black... I wanted the camo for my Brooklyn but Tom didn't approve lol. I can't put anything other than black on him!!! We want to get a girl bully soon- I will have total control over her!!!!!!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Brooklyn and Franklin
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: What is a good harness?!

@TomnZon my boyfriend disapproved of the camo one too, he said our dogs looked like rednecks. But Brooke already had the pink one, since they don't have a plain pink, and I wanted them to match. So I said too bad!

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Orion wears any harness that has the "step in". My favorite is from Petco...it fits Orion perfectly. But, Orion is petite. Totally adjustable. It also has a L and R on the top inside to help fit it correctly each time you put it on. Until I got this one. I'd usually get it on her backwards..then having to take it off, chase her down to try and put it on again.

We try NOT to put her in a collar. I tend to grab her by her harness when I need to pull her off Vegas, which is sometimes a daily occurrence. Such a PITA.
    Last edited by Libra926; 02-19-2012 at 12:18 PM.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Brooklyn and Franklin
    Likes (Received)

@Libra926 You'd probably love the Ezydog one if you ever have to purchase a new harness. They only have to step in their right paw and the rest is just you buckling it on. It also very easy to see which way is which due to the shape of the chest plate and the dog symbol on the back.

Cooper11

I have to say I am bad when it comes to the collar or harness. Cooper had a collar when he was younger but when he outgrew it I hadn't gotten a new one yet. We bought a harness or should I say my hubby did and it doesn't look too comfy. I need to get one though because Cooper need to start getting chained up when he goes outside to handle his business. Lately he has had BAD selective hearing now that it is nice out and i will call for him to come in and he just gives me the look so I bribe with treats or I have to go out and get his chunky butt!!! Do you that use the harness (that is what I would prefer to use) keep this on all day???

Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cooper11 View Post
    I have to say I am bad when it comes to the collar or harness. Cooper had a collar when he was younger but when he outgrew it I hadn't gotten a new one yet. We bought a harness or should I say my hubby did and it doesn't look too comfy. I need to get one though because Cooper need to start getting chained up when he goes outside to handle his business. Lately he has had BAD selective hearing now that it is nice out and i will call for him to come in and he just gives me the look so I bribe with treats or I have to go out and get his chunky butt!!! Do you that use the harness (that is what I would prefer to use) keep this on all day???
    With Vegas...he freaks if he has a harness on. Orion, we usually leave it on her all the time. We do take it off and let her run around nekked, but it's almost a necessity with her.

Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    @Libra926 You'd probably love the Ezydog one if you ever have to purchase a new harness. They only have to step in their right paw and the rest is just you buckling it on. It also very easy to see which way is which due to the shape of the chest plate and the dog symbol on the back.
    can you copy and paste a photo of the harness you are talking about? Or PM me the website?

Bulldog(s) Names
    Brooklyn and Franklin
    Likes (Received)

@Libra926 I PMed you the website. Can't do pictures on the work computer.

Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

@Libra926 I PMed you the website. Can't do pictures on the work computer.
    Got it. They actually sell them pretty close to me. I'll have to go and check them out. I'm a little worried about the chest piece. Orion is so tiny...it might look funny on her. But...I'll definitely have to take a look at it.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Brooklyn and Franklin
    Likes (Received)

@Libra926 how much does she weigh? Brooke is only 38 lbs on her heaviest of days and it fits her well. The chest piece is according to the size, so her's is obviously smaller than Frankie's. It just looked more comfy to me than some of the other harnesses out there and they seem to do okay.

Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

@Libra926 how much does she weigh? Brooke is only 38 lbs on her heaviest of days and it fits her well. The chest piece is according to the size, so her's is obviously smaller than Frankie's. It just looked more comfy to me than some of the other harnesses out there and they seem to do okay.
    32 pounds

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Libra926 View Post
    With Vegas...he freaks if he has a harness on. Orion, we usually leave it on her all the time. We do take it off and let her run around nekked, but it's almost a necessity with her.
    Personally..jake and his mommy think Miss O looks great nekked.... Just sayin'!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads