Georgia is scared of balloons

Georgiasmom

Feb 3, 2012
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Georgia
:ROFL: So as y'all know my hubby is deployed. I got flowers and a balloons today for Valentines day. I bring them in and put them on my dinning room table. She barks at the dinning room and walks all the way against the wall to get water. I picked her up and let her sniff them. She is not scared of anything else. She love the broom and is not bothered with noise. I couldn't help but laugh because it has been my comic relief for today! :laugh: Just wanted to share!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Bullys are OCD about such strange things .... so now we need video!!! :up:

OP
Georgiasmom

Georgiasmom

Feb 3, 2012
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Georgia
As soon as I can. I have a leather sectional sofa and she has a love/hate relationship with the center. She will get to running face first into it and dig herself in. It almost looks like my couch ate her. All you see is her butt. LOL! I do have pics of her and Rosco playing tug-a-war.

DSC_0044.jpgDSC_0037.jpgDSC_0029.jpg

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Sounds like typical bully OCD....they don't take well to change sometimes. Love the pics!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh yea sarah can get like that. not often but once she does you have to right the wrong you have done her. love the pics so cute. :D

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
Schultz doesn't care for balloons, either.....but it's those giant inflatables everyone has in their yards for holidays that push him to the brink.....

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Not sure if Banks is afraid of balloons or not... but it is hysterical when you see them react to what doe get them

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Oh funny is that. Mine are OCD when it comes to anything out of place. Many a time I have been woken up to Bella or Abby barking at a towel hanging on the door handle or my uniform hanging on the ironing board.....

I just want to tell you, that signature photo with your husband is so sweet. Next time you talk to him, tell him Thank you for all he does!!!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Sounds like typical bully OCD....they don't take well to change sometimes. Love the pics!

Oh yeah...the neighbor's patio umbrella is evil and both Bea and Bo agree that it is going to EAT THEM ANY MINUTE!

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
OMG!!! Bullie went psychotic over the giant balloon I got for Valentine's Day too! Hackles raised and everything! LOL!!!

Oh, and something else... she goes psychotic when I play the guitar too! The piano is fine, the drums is fine... the guitar... man, she goes bananas.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online