JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:hmm: it's honestly toooooo bad you're dogs are sooooo frickin ugleeeeeee! :bang: it's not fair..I tell ya ...it's soooooo not fair!! :hissy: :hissy: :hissy:
You sure throw a lot of :hissy: fits missy!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: If it's any consolation, she just pooped in my dining room, seems to be her favorite spot to go. She's not potty training as easy as the boys did. :confused: :D Oh well, :poo: will forever be in my future.... :ROFL:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
You need to come to terms with this now ... it is a LIFE LONG DISEASE .... Linus chewed up something today and instead of scolding him ... which I did but it was difficult ... cos all I really wanted to do is squish that little face and kiss it!!! :tongue:
Well that's what a good mommy should do, lol. :up: What did Linus chew? I want more pics of Linus too!!!! :up:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I watched a video of Emma and Jack playing this morning on FB. She is a fireball, for sure. I can see where your addiction is coming from.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my jeannie what a wonderful addiction to have. there are so cute together. i love it that wilson has taken to her so well. seems to have forgotten :poo: for the moment. :ROFL: dont mind becky shes just jealous. :p she wishes jake would play instead of chew chew chew. :yes:

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]

Here I was thinking you had a real problem... I had dusted off my thinking cap which I barely wear and I was getting ready to help you...! :cursing: :p

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
OMG THe 3rd picture is one of the cutest pics i have ever seen! THey are adorable and def love each other! BULLY LOVE :)
Its one good disease to have! :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.