For those with adult bullies I have a growth question...

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Yes boy does my Brutus think he is still a baby! When we first brought him home at 12 weeks he loved to sleep on my pillow with his nose in my neck he was so tiny it worked..(know :nonono:.Well needless to say 5 months later he still thinks during the night he can sneak up and he does for quite sometime till I try to move and I cant b/c the weight of his head lol He is 8 mnths and weighs 53lbs but definatley still growing...

OP
Bizzymammabee

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Bully owners are easily identified by the crick in their necks, bruised legs, back braces worn due to herniated discs and the clothes pin marks on our noses from trying to avoide the silent but potent farts.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I think they were both set at about 2....

Nitshcke leveled off at 56lbs and Banks hovers between 58 - 62 lbs.

VuBulldogs

Jun 1, 2011
Los Angeles
Bulldog(s) Names
Po
Po's first heat was when she was 6 months. I have a feeling that depending upon heat is when they will mature. If they go in heat at 6 months vs 9 months will be an indication of their maturity levels.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
[MENTION=3756]MamaAndi[/MENTION] -- "fluffy", I like that term, wonder if it's usable on humans as well..lol. I wouldn't mind referring to myself as fluffy.

I used to have a coffee cup that said "I'm not fat. I'm fluffy."

We got HRH as an adult but I believe from what I've read that they pretty much reach full height by about a year. Then will broaden out and develop bully heads and shoulders after that.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.