Butt Scratches

Mugmug

Jul 6, 2011
Miami, FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mugsy, Baby (RIP), & Romeo
Ok, so while doing research on English Bulldogs a few years ago before finding Mugsy, I saw a video that explained a lot about the bulldogs on Youtube. At the end of the video it said something along the lines of "Yes, English bulldogs give a lot of love...but they sure enjoy the foreplay." Obviously a play on words, but it showed handlers at Dog shows scratching their bullies right under their tails. Does anyone know which video that is and if you do can you link it?

In my other post , I mentioned scratching him right under his tail and it putting him in some sort of trance. Do your Bullies like this too?

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
hm dont know about below tail. sarah likes it above her tail. i have scratched around below her tail off to the sides to and she loves it. but not right below the tail.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Wait, directly below the tail where their butt hole (sorry if this is offensive! :)) is? Hmm, no thanks. lol. But assuming that that's now that you meant, I'd love to see the vid.

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
yeah i know jameson would love it...anything around his butt he loves being scratched...BUT with my luck he would backfire....

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
I love my girl almost as much as I love my children, but scratch her butt? I don't think so lol

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
That's bizarre. Never heard of that. I think it's enough that I have to clean that area as it is. I did hear that handlers hold the male bulldogs testicles gently to keep them under control when at competitions. They actually showed a short video of it somewhere. So I guess there is always something new to learn.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
never heard of UNDER /BELOW the tail, but all three of our bullies LOVE(D) the butt scratch just above the tail

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Ok, let me see if I can help with this one. At shows, to soothe and calm our bully's into a stack. Some people including me, will slowly tickle with their fingers inside the thigh. Not the butt hole. Handlers generally do this to get the dog to feel comfortable. Nothing sexual about it. Hope this helps.

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
both my boys love to have their butts scratched in that area. It's more of the area between their butt hole and their testicals. Sebastian is also a masochist and loves to have his butt spanked...hard!!! He sticks his tongue out so long when his butt is being spanked. He will literally crawl into your lap, turn around and frog leg on you so his butt is accessible. He's a weird one!!!!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
both my boys love to have their butts scratched in that area. It's more of the area between their butt hole and their testicals. Sebastian is also a masochist and loves to have his butt spanked...hard!!! He sticks his tongue out so long when his butt is being spanked. He will literally crawl into your lap, turn around and frog leg on you so his butt is accessible. He's a weird one!!!!

:ROFL: INDEED

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Gio loves getting scratched anywhere in his butt area :ROFL: He also looks forward to getting his tail pocket cleaned every night and he LOVES getting wiped after he goes to the bathroom (cant say the same for me!!)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas is a butt man too, he likes the top scratched AND he loves to be spanked, :ROFL:, the more you spank him the more he backs up for more.

OP
Mugmug

Mugmug

Jul 6, 2011
Miami, FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mugsy, Baby (RIP), & Romeo

THIS! Although my boy is neutered so there's a bigger open area there.

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Vegas is a butt man too, he likes the top scratched AND he loves to be spanked, :ROFL:, the more you spank him the more he backs up for more.
Vegas definitely fits in with Oliver and Sebastian then!!!!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.