Ran out of food!!!!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I know! I usually do but somehow lately have been totally not thinking clearly. Having 3 pups has changed how fast we go thru ti obviously and my mind set hasnt caught up. Almost need 2 extra for just in case really. Usually the food does come within like 2 days and I guess this time I was kinda expecting that. Something I cannot do obviously. lol. Plan for a week and I should be ok from now on.

OP
wfd38383

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
I called them and they were very good and offered to give 10% back (which i graciously accepted) and also for some reason their system did not pull in my address and they simply backfilled the info and ordered was shipped out and should arrive today. Good thing I checked the website and called as they have no system to catch things like this and only came to their attention when I told them. Either way really good customer service. Guinness is going to be bull:poo: when he gets his FROMM again and not hamburg and rice, this is the first time he has ever had people food. He went NUTS and ended up with rice all over his face and wrinkles. Unfortunately didn't get a pic of it

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
omg your Guiness is so handsome that face is adorable! I could picture the mess as my Brutus is a very messy eater and he gets rice 1-2x a week and its messy lol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.