wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
We ran out out of food!!! We ordered some the other day but it still hasn't been shipped, might not be here until Tuesday. What else can we feed him besides the veggie medley? Thanks guys and girls for the help

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
Not sure what allergies your guy has but you could do just like a bland diet. Rice or potatoes with hamburger, chicken, and/or scrambled eggs.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
chicken and rice. The bland diet. That sucks!!! We cut is as close as could be. I ordered their food last saturday and didnt realize how low it was until friday morning their feeding was a little short for each pup. We waited and waited but thankfully their new food came that day so they were ok. Little do they know how close they came to getting a yummy chicken and rice meal. lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
bland diet will work for two or three days

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
OH man...these guys would love it if we ran out of dogfood. If they could fake "sick" to get chicken and rice (1 large cup canned chicken with juice added to two cups white rice, mix well) I know they'd do it.

Of course, they'd both have bumps later on and gas like there's no tomorrow....but they'd love the meal itself!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I ran out of food about a year ago and did boiled hamburger and rice, no issues at all. I actually did a food switch and had no tummy troubles like normal, it worked out for the best anyway.

OP
wfd38383

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
I ordered last wednesday on Petflow and for some reason my order has been "in review" since then. Usually it ships the next day and arrives within a day.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I ordered last wednesday on Petflow and for some reason my order has been "in review" since then. Usually it ships the next day and arrives within a day.

I would email or call, that is odd. I ordered last saturday and got it friday. The longest it has ever taken thru them is 1 week. Something must be wrong I would think. I came so close this time I now will order their new food when I open their next bag (always keeping a full bag on hand to be safe)

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Gio right now is on the bland diet due to allergies and diarrhea! But he loves his white rice and boiled beef, I even use a little of the water the beef cooks in for the rice. I also had to do this for him a couple of weeks ago when I was waiting for his new food to be shipped.

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
I ran out of food about a year ago and did boiled hamburger and rice, no issues at all. I actually did a food switch and had no tummy troubles like normal, it worked out for the best anyway.

Hey what was the name of that food you were thinking of switching too that we talked about yesterday? I can't remember and I wanted to look it up.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake

I had big problems once from Petflow..if you email them they are very responsive! That is really wrong! My last order came in two days..but I know that was exceptionally quick!

I would email or call, that is odd. I ordered last saturday and got it friday. The longest it has ever taken thru them is 1 week. Something must be wrong I would think. I came so close this time I now will order their new food when I open their next bag (always keeping a full bag on hand to be safe)

Jenn..we, living in "Earthquake" country..should always have a full bag on hand...:ROFL: guess I better order a bag tomorrow!:yes:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online