Anybody seen these before

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
[MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION]

Didn't we talk about the bad blue toy vs the good green toy at Christmas? I could have sworn I gave the recommendation to you at Christmas! So sorry if I didn't. I know we talked about this at Christmas with someone.

Oh yeah....here is the thread about the blue vs green. http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/general-bulldog-talk/11314-what-get-bully-has-all.html

We must have gotten something mixed up because I say in one of the posts that I researched and somewhere I found that you said you had the green fun ball vs the blue treat 1/2 ball.

OMG. You're right. My good god but it sucks to get old. I'm going to be one of those dementia patients yanno. I hope you have provisions for Nutty Old Lady Posters who've lost their mind. Like a "three strikes" rule or something? ha ha I know. Strike ONE.

CLARIFICATION: [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] - Please note I did NOT mention you in this post.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I hope you were able to get the green one [MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION]. Or do you now have both?

Members online

No members online now.