Dreaming Bully

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I am sitting here on the couch with Bre at my side and she is asleep...however she is running her legs and ocassionally grumbling and snoring VERY loudly. Does anybody else have a bully that dreams? :lol: Bre is always dreaming about something...there are times I've had to wake her up cause she is on the verge of falling off the couch from chasing something in her sleep!

I just nudged her a little so she would resituate herself.

utf-8BSU1HMDAyOTMtMjAxMjAyMTEtMjEyMS5qcGc-1.jpg

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
She is SOOOO cute!!:luv:

Gio kicks his legs while he sleeps, and of course he has to sleep pushed against my legs so many times I get woken up from a few kicks to the legs! But it's okay because his snoring is so soothing I fall right back asleep! :ROFL:

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
I love Miss Bre, she is so cuuuutee!! Look at her small body and big head! Super Adorable!! I love my bulldogs snoring too!! the best sleep inducing sound!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Too cute!:luv:
With the sheet you have on your sofa it almost looks like she is on ours.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Love everbodys sleeping bully pictures. BabyGirl growls and full on barks but since she's asleep they come out muffled. I've never seen Wilson do any kicking or barking just major snoring which makes us giggle.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Bo does - Bea does not. I think its as though she couldn't be bothered with the activity of it. (She's pretty sedate)

By the way, Miss Bre is adorable. :heart:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Yes mine do that too from time to time. I always wonder if they are happy or scared or what? Makes me wanna wake them up but what if it is a great dream? lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a precious picture..... Banks does this a lot in her sleep it is sometimes scary cause you wonder what is causing them to cry/wimper

OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION]...it's actually a couch cover just for Bre because she leaves drool stains and hair everywhere (she's sure the couch is solely hers so no one would mind the hair and ick)...this way I can just whip the cover off every couple days and wash it. lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.