HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
As I sit on my couch surrounded by my dogs, I would of never guessed 2 months ago that Coronel :bully:would be fitting in as well as he is, he sitting next to me on the couch trying to eat my hands and chew me up. that is after he spent 40 min roughhousing with the boxers and BeBe (whom still are going at it)

Now dont get me wrong he still is working through issues he has done a MILLION times turn around.

My days off bring such joy to me when I am able to be home and hang out with my dogs... If one of my bestfriends in cali heard me say that she would laugh.. I went through a stage where I didn't know if I would ever want dogs again nonless dog HAIR everywhere....

BTW he jumped off the couch to check out the dogs and now he is sitting at me feet....

I love my bullies so much :p

Keep the prayers coming..

uploadfromtaptalk1324001815739.jpg This was Dec 15, 2011 ( Ican't figure out how to flip it)
bullies 4.jpgThis was Feb 3, 2012

I can't belive how much he has changed

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Listen Here Missy...:bravo: ....pat yourself on the back. You didn't give up when the going got tough. And you've saved a life. They pay us back in ways unexpected! Keep up the good work!

OP
HrsDiva

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
QUOTE=JAKEISGREAT;150112]Listen Here Missy...:bravo: ....pat yourself on the back. You didn't give up when the going got tough. And you've saved a life. They pay us back in ways unexpected! Keep up the good work![/QUOTE]

I just had to piss off all the dogs!!! :ROFL:

they haven't stopped roughhousing in over an hour, and Hello IM TIRED :tease:

I need a break from playing :ROFL:

OP
HrsDiva

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Im just in awww everyday and how he is doing... I know sometimes I may come off as hopless. But when I take a step back and look at the overall picture and it just AMAZES me....

it also AMAZES me how much I wanna get home everyday just to see them :heart:

OP
HrsDiva

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Way Kewl!!!! He looks great! Good job ;)

He is looking good I think now that I have a little more control of his food intake, he can loose a few and BeBe could gain a few... LOL

I have been mesuring everything

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=2714]HrsDiva[/MENTION] :bravo: GREAT job, I am so happy you hung in there with him!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Great job, plus he looks marvelous.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Absolutely wonderful Job. That is the hardest thing to do is to introduce new dogs..Im still working on Gracie and Caleb here.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.