Denver for long term dog sitter

asuman1179

Jan 9, 2012
Denver,CO
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball
We have a family friend that normal takes care of meatball when we are out of town. He is going to be gone now after we already purchased flights. Anyone have someone they could recommend in area that they trust to leave bulldog with? We have not left him at a normal kenal.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Oh I have the PERFECT person if you want in your home or in her home! She's a professional pet sitter, a good friend and she lives just around the corner from me. I know her well too. Let me get to work since as I' short on time and I'll get back to you with her information. I would trust all my pups with her and her family (who is awesome too).

OP
A

asuman1179

Jan 9, 2012
Denver,CO
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball
Thanks for the information. We have one other friend that has stepped up but waiting to make sure he does not flake. Might have to keep some backups just in case. Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hey Chris, you're very welcome! Glad you had another friend step in. Lets all get together and do a meet up down the road. :up: Keep Linette's number and I'll let her know your friend step in. She's great peeps like I said. If you ever find yourself in a bind and need a place for Meatball, you know how to contact me. :D

OP
A

asuman1179

Jan 9, 2012
Denver,CO
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball
I have not been online for few days because we are working on trip details. We will keep that in mind thanks. We should have the bullies get together soon. Just busy this weekend.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I have not been online for few days because we are working on trip details. We will keep that in mind thanks. We should have the bullies get together soon. Just busy this weekend.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk
Sounds like a plan Chris. :up: Lets plan something in March if possible. Emma will have all her shots then and I can bring her too. I told my friend Linette that you found someone. Keep her number, like I said, she's incredible peeps!

OP
A

asuman1179

Jan 9, 2012
Denver,CO
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball
Hey Jeannie, Wondering when is a good time to get the bulldogs together? Meatball has been playing with a few other bulldogs at the Lowry Dog Park the past couple of weeks. The place is really nice just a little bit of a hike from the main road but not bad at all. I plan on contacting your friend Linette so that we have a few options before our big trip because people keep chaning their minds and need to have a few options ready at crunch time.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hey there Chris, yes a meetup would be fun. Lets get it planned. I'm not quite sure where the Lowry Dog Park is, you'll have to let me know. We can bring Wilson up there. This weekend won't work but how's the 24th look for you guys? Let me know and if not we'll get another date.

You won't be sorry with Linette. I would even see if Meatball can stay at her place (she does that quite a bit). I could go visit Meatball since she's about 7 houses from me. :up:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.