HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
There was a great show on NyInk tonight about Bub the bulldog. He was rescued as a bait dog and how amazing he is... Awwww I loved it.

Heather w/Tapatalk app

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
[MENTION=2714]HrsDiva[/MENTION]

Ooooh I would have loved to have watched it...
Any idea when it will air again.?
Or what episode # it was so I can search for it ...

thanks !

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
I was so touch by it. How this beautiful animal inspired this woman life. I was so sad he didn't live long!

OP
HrsDiva

HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
What I didn't catch he died :(

I had 5 dogs playing and bf that doest stop talking sometimes...

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh I was excited thinking you found the actual picture. I just watched that episode last night and Tim did such an awesome job on that bully face! I had searched online to try and find the pic of it but it isnt there from what I can tell anyhow. [MENTION=3139]Jack Daniels[/MENTION] I dont know the episode number but it is the most recent and guaranteed, being a cable show it will most likely replay over the weekend at least i would assume. [MENTION=2714]HrsDiva[/MENTION] I too missed most the story line of it cuz it was bottle and bedtime for the girls. Always hard to watch a good show nowadays. lol

Einstein the Great

Jun 14, 2011
Fort Wayne, IN
Bulldog(s) Names
Einstein
I think the episode was called "Movin' On Up" but I don't see it on TLC's upcoming schedule to air again. Booo!!! Maybe it will be on the satellite's ondemand. Hope so because I missed it too.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.