oh jamsies

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
jameson...mama is tired...i didn't get home from work till 1230am. by the time i fed u and walked u and played with u it was 2 am when i crawled into bed. please let mama sleep past 8am. y does ur internal alarm clock feel the need to go off at 8am even though u ate at 12am??? surely u can wait...no? i know u want to play now but can't u give me a little while to have a diet coke and check the computer...mama is TIRED...

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Awww...poor mamas. Hope you get some rest :hug: Other than working hard are things getting better?

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
But Mama, it's ALLLL about MEEEEE! :heart: Jamsies.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Oooooo I so feel your pain! No matter what day of the week it is Banks does not let me sleep past 8 AM. BUT, on days when she is home with the b/f -- she will sleep till 11 GROWL!!!

OP
nyerathrt

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
this morning he sat on the bed and looked at me at 8am. then he whined...then snorted snot on me....then he started to drool...and i kept going jamsies noooooo....sleepy.....go nite nites....he was having none of it. i am doing good...tired cause my schedule at work is all over the place. it's hard leaving him home for 12 to 13 hours. i am looking for a dog walker but haven't found one yet. or maybe adopting another so that they play themselves tired everyday then i don't feel bad about leaving for 12 hours. i take him to daycare on saturdays...someone here suggested i bring him into the city and drop him at daycare while i work..but i have only found one place open until midnight and it's way down a ways from here. sooo i keep looking...i play, i play and i play with him....or i could find a man who likes me enough to hang with him...hahaha

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
I think you are lucky. I get up at 5am everyday for work and Watson doesn't understand that we should sleep in on the weekends. He is up at 5 am wanting his breakfast

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online