Thread: How does she know???

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: How does she know???

Quote Originally Posted by Gold bullies View Post
    Hi , it is amazing how in tune they are. My mum has a brain tumor and when I called her today she had an episode. I cried for a while and the pups would not leave me alone and started crying.... Deployments are horrible (my husband is air force )..... But there alot of nutty people on this that will keep you smiling and have a shoulder to cry on
    Denise....we are here for you too!

My Bully Gave Me Wings Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Bev
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I have a bad back (6 surgeries so far). One day I was trying to walk my dog Roxy, I was in a little bit of pain but I figured that I could push through it as usual. We made it to the corner of our street when Roxy sat down and wouldn't budge. Here's me begging her Come on Rox! Lets go Rox. Please Rox!! She just sat and refused to move. The harder I tugged on the leash, the harder she pulled back against me. We made it 4 or 5 houses towards home when my entire lower back and legs seized up. All I could do was stand there and cry and wait for someone to come get me. How did Roxy know that I wouldn't be able to make it all the way around the block? I couldn't tell you but I'm sure she did.

I don't know how they know what they know. I'm just glad that they do. It makes us love them even more.

I'd like to thank your husband for his service and you for your courage. I'll keep the 3 of you in my prayers.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Georgia
    Likes (Received)

Y'all are wonderful and thank you for your support! Today she started going up the stairs when the day before she couldn't. Also accidents have been less. I try to stay up beat for the most part. Georgia and Rosco (Boston Terrier) get to playing that she knocks him off the couch our he does which leads to mom making them both get off the couch. He is 45lbs and she is only 3 months old and probably 9 or 10 lbs. But she holds her own.

LOVE ME SOME FLAT NOSED BABIES!

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb Vicaroo1000's Avatar
    Real Name
    Vicki
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by cowsmom View Post
    yes come here alot and just ignore some people here
    <-- like @cowsmom

Georgia is going to keep you BUSY! What a wonderful gift to have her during this time. Hang in there!

Dog Park Attendant Become a 4 Paw Member wautersa's Avatar
    Real Name
    Alyssa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chelsea & Chuy
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Your husband will be in our prayers!

My female isn't too affectionate... most likely because I shower her in it so she feels content. But when I'm sick or sad she will cuddle with me more and give me kisses. She usually saves her kisses for people she doesn't see everyday.
    Please excuse any spelling or grammatical errors... I probably have both bulldogs laying on me or fighting for attention...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads