Homemade bulldog sweaters

OP
Autzz

Autzz

Dec 29, 2011
Manchester NH
Bulldog(s) Names
Elli
That's exactly what it is! Here is the one I just started this am....super easy.

okay! cool! I'll try that!

I did end up buying a sweatshirt online but I'd rather make her more for all seasons!

I also don't want to go over board and become my sister who dresses her shitzu everyday in little dresses...

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
LOL I have a coworker who dresses her pomapoo up and pushes him around in a stroller...love it lol

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Okay...I hurried up and whipped one together real quick. I accomplished this in about 3 hours. It's not anything fancy and it's 2 lightweight threads together. Ignore the sleepy look on Bre's face....I woke her up so she could model it...lol. This sweater isn't for Bre (it's actually for a "fluffy" pug so it's a tad bit snug on her) but of course you can adjust the size to fit any dog. :)

utf-8BSU1HMDAyNzYtMjAxMjAyMDctMjI0OS5qcGc.jpg

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Y'all make me want to take up knitting so I can make Nigel & Karly matching sweaters! hehe Bre is looking like 'omg mom you woke me up for this' lol so cute! Bulldogs are the best!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.