Just felt like sayin....

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
I am so happy to be apart of this board and I love everyone's bullies and love looking at the pictures. I love all the feedback and positive comments. Its a great community to be apart of. If I don't comment on everything its not because I am being snubby. I do spend way too much time on this board, or so the hubby says!!

Just happy to be a bully owner and I appreciate all of you!!

:heart::bully:

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
I totally agree. I always say it takes a very special person to love and care for a bully properly. So having this place has enabled me to connect with those rare people. I don't have any bully nuts in my life, you all are the only people that really understand me and why I love them so much! I absolutely love having this site!

OP
mammyglicks

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Its amazing because you aren't just a dog owner, and I didn't realize how different it is owning a bully and people just don't or can't understand the lure of the breed or why if you own one you end up obssessed. I love it!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I completely agree, and so glad you feel this way mammy! You feel the same way I do about the members here- you all are just awesome. !!! :bully:

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
I agree completely! This is so much fun for me to be able to connect with so many other Bullie "obsessed" people. Just LOVE it!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I agree totally!!! Everyone on here is so nice that it is a wonderful place to come to vent, share, etc.. As for keeping up with all the posts it is becoming impossible for all of us I think but I am still trying! :eek:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yep, I cannot read them all anymore but I am trying! Don't forget- you can tag people if you definately want them to read your post! Just put @ in front of their username or tag muttiple people in the tag box at the top of a post!

catorres8988

Jun 3, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike & Sparkles
i totally agree too. i think its a good thing we are all obsessed with our bullies i couldn't imagine my life without my baby spike... i enjoy seeing everyone's else bullies and all the great videos and pixs

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online