ok I'm not known for buying clothes for my dogs but...

No, I haven't but those are so cute. I am always a little gun shy myself with buying clothes or costumes for the dogs. There's been more than one Halloween costume that said XXL in the store that could not fit around Linus or Bentley's fat head! :)
 
I just saved the link, how cute! That is my style of haloween costume and I am so not one to dress my boys up either. Love it!
 
Maybe I'm totally biased, but I don't like them. Now....if it were Bear or O or any of our other cutie pies........totally! Wait? Were you asking about the hoodies or the models? Anyways...way too cute. But someone should tell them the way to sell a hoodie is to put it on a bulldog.
 
The debate in our household on whether we were going to dress Gracie up or not ended with this little session.

08-15-10023.jpg


She was TOTALLY not impressed. Usually she smiles for the camera, with that hat on she wouldn't even look at me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top