Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Lmao you guys crack me up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OP
Dalia55

Dalia55

Jan 31, 2012
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Lasagna Lopez, Maximus Meatball Meridius
:laugh: you guys are silly on here, & sorry I didnt know I wasnt suppose to ask. Also thanks to all the messages hopefully I find my boy soon. lol its sad I have the house dog proofed already & supplies with name and all ready..... I'm like a craZy cat lady who doesnt own cats

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:laugh: you guys are silly on here, & sorry I didnt know I wasnt suppose to ask. Also thanks to all the messages hopefully I find my boy soon. lol its sad I have the house dog proofed already & supplies with name and all ready..... I'm like a craZy cat lady who doesnt own cats

Dont be sorry! Just go find that sweet Bully and come introduce them to us! You will find the perfect one! :up:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

No apologies.... you can ask -- I was not supposed to answer you on the thread, which is why I sent you the PM.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy

[MENTION=4196]Dalia55[/MENTION].... You have done nothing that you need to be sorry about. The reason we don't allow links is that we have sponsors so if we allowed other links why would they continue to pay to support EBN. And, in the case of breeders, EBN does not recommend any one officially. However, if you ask and a member has information for you he can send you a Private Message with the info.... he is just not supposed to post it publicly.

BruceP
Lead Moderator
Edit: (runner-up for Mod most likely to ban :tease:)

Last edited by a moderator:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
@Dalia55 .... You have done nothing that you need to be sorry about. The reason we don't allow links is that we have sponsors so if we allowed other links why would they continue to pay to support EBN. And, in the case of breeders, EBN does not recommend any one officially. However, if you ask and a member has information for you he can send you a Private Message with the info.... he is just not supposed to post it publicly.

BruceP
Lead Moderator

And as you can see....MODEST and HUMBLE......thru and thru... :nope: :laugh:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] :secret: look at who did the edit part. ;)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
@Dalia55 .... You have done nothing that you need to be sorry about. The reason we don't allow links is that we have sponsors so if we allowed other links why would they continue to pay to support EBN. And, in the case of breeders, EBN does not recommend any one officially. However, if you ask and a member has information for you he can send you a Private Message with the info.... he is just not supposed to post it publicly.

BruceP
Lead Moderator

OMG ... he's started to sign his name with "Lead Moderator" after it ...... [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] do you see what kinda monster you have created ..... it's so sad to see a man fall to this level...... :cry:

Members online

No members online now.